GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So blatantly rigged!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/03/04 at 22:24
Regular
"Not a Jew"
So.

You may dislike me after this, well I don't really mind, enough people dislike/hate/loathe me and you aren't going to make much difference.

At this point in time, it looks like Snuggly has won.
Now, the last election was in November. We have one every three months, correct? Well, November> December> January >February > March. Even if you take that as 4 months, the elcection is grossly overdue. And oh my, what a coincidence! It happens slightly after Snuggly leaves as a Staffie ( amid much fanfair) and of course is now a candidate for notable. It was apparent from the start that Snuggly was going to be voted for.
"But he spent so much time here and gave us so much stuff!" You cry. Well, I answer, "It was his job!" He got paid for it. He didn't do it for nothing. Besides, it was Bob who actually did the tags I am making use of, not Snuggles.
Make it clear though, I don't have anything against him. But it was the fact that this election was so unfair, so pointless and so futile that angers me. Apart from doing his job, has he actually contributed anything without being paid for it?
No.
So I leave you with the question:
Why, when it the fact that this election is a fraud is so transparent, did you vote for Mr. Snuggly? He may as well just have became a notable in the first place. It seems that his notorious "double standards" have lived on.
Tue 30/03/04 at 00:09
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
"So blatantly rigged!"

Yeah, I rigged this election. Because I really am that tragic. Jesus, there's always someone bitching about something or other, without fail, every election. What used to be an enjoyable event has slowly been turned in a degenerative cat-fight. If I ever found myself doing something as depressing as rigging an online election with nothing at stake I think I'd probably be swinging from the light bulb socket the same night.

If you must know, the reason why the election was missed last month is because I was incredibly busy. You remember Darkus? Well, Darkus decided that he'd not work the last week of his notice, leaving myself and the rest of our marketing team the majority of the magazine to typeset ourselves. Not only did this make me extremely busy and behind in my other work, but it got me so stressed and combined with other factors, contributed towards me handing in my notice around about the 28th. I'm sure you'll excuse me for forgetting about perhaps the least important of my responsibilities. Funnily enough, the first thing on my mind wasn't 'I know, I'll move the notable election to three days after my leaving day'.

And for those of you who suggest that I don't post anything on the site, I suggest you look outside of the retard bubble, namely the Music and Life forums - I post in there all the time, whether or not you like it doesn't matter, the fact is I post on and view these forums pretty much every day. So cram it, babies.

That said, it looks like I've won. So thanks to all those who voted for me (for the right reasons). I promise to completely abuse my new-found notable status, belittle other users and expand my already gigantic ego to Hindenberg-sized proportions. Cheers!

Edit: And obligatory congrats to Paradox, Timmargh and the rest of the losers. If it was a perfect world, we'd all be coloured gold (except for the exceptional posters, who would be platinum). If I was still a staffie and this happened to someone else, I'd be tempted to make second place a notable too (hint hint Ads).
Mon 29/03/04 at 23:31
Regular
JAT TW..
Regular
newbie boobie

oh dear
Regular
regular smegular
Mon 29/03/04 at 23:27
Regular
notable schmotable
Mon 29/03/04 at 23:27
"I love yo... lamp."
Please don't. I've always kissed notable ass.
Mon 29/03/04 at 23:26
Regular
Damn right.

These damn regulars have overstepped their mark. I think we ought to use our special notable rings and send them back to hell.
Mon 29/03/04 at 23:21
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Oh look at me I'm better than Borat.

My name's Borat, I'm a peasant who drinks Fosters.
Mon 29/03/04 at 23:19
Regular
Pft, just ignore them Sheepy, they're only regulars.
Mon 29/03/04 at 23:19
Regular
Yeah snuggly is a worthy notable. Sheepy on the other hand ....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.