GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So blatantly rigged!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/03/04 at 22:24
Regular
"Not a Jew"
So.

You may dislike me after this, well I don't really mind, enough people dislike/hate/loathe me and you aren't going to make much difference.

At this point in time, it looks like Snuggly has won.
Now, the last election was in November. We have one every three months, correct? Well, November> December> January >February > March. Even if you take that as 4 months, the elcection is grossly overdue. And oh my, what a coincidence! It happens slightly after Snuggly leaves as a Staffie ( amid much fanfair) and of course is now a candidate for notable. It was apparent from the start that Snuggly was going to be voted for.
"But he spent so much time here and gave us so much stuff!" You cry. Well, I answer, "It was his job!" He got paid for it. He didn't do it for nothing. Besides, it was Bob who actually did the tags I am making use of, not Snuggles.
Make it clear though, I don't have anything against him. But it was the fact that this election was so unfair, so pointless and so futile that angers me. Apart from doing his job, has he actually contributed anything without being paid for it?
No.
So I leave you with the question:
Why, when it the fact that this election is a fraud is so transparent, did you vote for Mr. Snuggly? He may as well just have became a notable in the first place. It seems that his notorious "double standards" have lived on.
Tue 30/03/04 at 19:02
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
They are nice T-shirts.
Mine is tight and so shows off my man boobs.
Tue 30/03/04 at 19:01
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I say...
Whats a "Toponomaeico"?
Tue 30/03/04 at 19:01
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ummm, Roj, i think maybe you should be quiet now.

You are making a scene.
Tue 30/03/04 at 19:00
Regular
Those t-shirts are putting my six children through University. That's hardly scraping, is it?

Don't be surprised if you can't log in tomorrow morning, by the way. You could of course, apologise, and I won't have you banned at all.

Hell, if you start treating me a little nicer I might you know, twist the votes next time.. what d'you say?
Tue 30/03/04 at 18:59
Regular
oooh, and the ref takes a point away ....
Tue 30/03/04 at 18:51
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I don't believe this. Right, I'm getting you BANNED son. I
> don't have to put up with this rubbish, I'm a damn NOTABLE!

Actually, your a bit off a spasticated loser that tries to scrape a living selling T Shirts.
Tue 30/03/04 at 18:49
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> I can't say I've ever noticed anything of yours worth reading on here.

Likewise, excpet your "I am leaving" notice, of course.

> Wow, being gold really does make you better.

But you are urine coloured.
Tue 30/03/04 at 18:48
Regular
"Not a Jew"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Would you clean a BMW for £100
>
> *holds back childhood laughter*

Obviously yes.
Tue 30/03/04 at 18:47
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I love you too, Nashy
Tue 30/03/04 at 18:26
Regular
"Teal'c"
I love this thread.
RoJ is a complete nobtard.
I love it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.