GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forest Fans "mark of the beast""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/03/04 at 08:48
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
[URL]http://snopes.com/politics/business/mondex.asp[/URL]
Tue 30/03/04 at 11:21
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Except the microchips are ready to go into hands and forheads.
Tue 30/03/04 at 11:21
Regular
5000 people in America have had the prototype placed into their right hand.
Tue 30/03/04 at 11:22
Regular
Those are the facts Pandaemonium...
Tue 30/03/04 at 11:23
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Forest Fan wrote:
> 5000 people in America have had the prototype placed into their right
> hand.

Can you post a link for that please.
Tue 30/03/04 at 11:26
Regular
[URL]http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/implantsitesnew.htm[/URL]

This website has an objective view on different ways the Mark of the Beast could and will be used and inforced.
Tue 30/03/04 at 11:29
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Those are the facts Pandaemonium...

Facts I have disproved again and again, but you are doublethinking.

Please, a link to the 5000 americans who have had the prototype implanted even though a chip in the right hand or forehead is a poor place to implant chips, the modex is a different technology, and "infopet" has NOTHING to do with what you are talking about.

You can bleat "Those are the facts" again and again to me, but it isn't washing, and no matter how much you say it, it doesn't make it true.
Tue 30/03/04 at 11:31
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Rosalind wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
> 5000 people in America have had the prototype placed into their
> right
> hand.
>
> Can you post a link for that please.

could you link me to the source for you 5000 people refernce please. There is an awful lot of stuff on the page you linked me to, and I don't have the time to go through all of the links.
Tue 30/03/04 at 11:40
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> [URL]http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/implantsitesnew.htm[/URL]
>
> This website has an objective view on different ways the Mark of the
> Beast could and will be used and inforced.

A selection.

1) “Retailers Turn to Hand Scans” Actual article “Retailers look to FINGER scans” unrelated

2) “Like it or not, biometric ID soon to be reality” actual article – expired

3) Iris scanning. Not related to implanted chips in the hand or forehead.

4) Fingerprint, eye-scanning technology to be sampled for 6 months, again, not related

5) Bahrain Takes Swipe Into The Future With New Smart ID Cards, not related

6) RFID Gussied Up With Biosensors, “AU assistant professor Barton Prorok, who is working on the biosensors, wants to combine the tiny sensor, a transducer and a computer chip on a stamp-size RFID tag, which can operate submerged inside a milk bottle, or in the juice at the bottom of a meat package.” Unrelated.

7) MARK microchip to watch Prince Harry, Expired

Bored now, lets pick some at random, or one’s that look to be related.

13) Prepping Kids For 666!, eye scanners. Unrelated.

It does not present "an objective view on different ways the Mark of the
Beast could and will be used and inforced" but simply lists news articles that can only loosely be considered to be related , and in many cases are not at all related to "the mark of the beast"

You obviously haven't read any of them, and have posted a page of links in the hope that I'm going to take it at face value.

Wrong. Nice try, but a failure.
Tue 30/03/04 at 11:43
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Actually starting from the bottom and working up, I've tried loads of links and haven't found any that work.
Tue 30/03/04 at 11:44
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Rosalind wrote:
> Actually starting from the bottom and working up, I've tried loads of
> links and haven't found any that work.

yeah, i think they have just been thrown together every time something relating to nanotech / geentics / radio chips, eye scanners / finger print scanners etc is mentioned in the news.

All of which have the grand total of Nothing to do with chips in foreheads or hands (which I've pinted out time and time agian is a really bad place to implant them)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.