GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England squad"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/03/04 at 22:03
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Some interesting call-ups for the Sweden game. Robert Green is in, Shaun-Wright Phillips is too.

Does anyone have a full list of the squad?
Tue 30/03/04 at 16:35
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I would like to see Darius Vassell and Michael Owen back up front for England, Wayne Rooney should come on at the hour mark to replace Sarius Vassell, Vassell is stronger and more reliable under pressure than Wayne Rooney.
Tue 30/03/04 at 16:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Colourless wrote:

> And although at the moment Defoe is better than Vassell, Darius has
> proved himself at international level.

Exactly
Mon 29/03/04 at 17:29
Regular
I believe Darius Vassell is a much better, composed player then Jermain Defoe and he is very reliable under pressure and can score some great goals, cue the overhead bicycle kick, spectacular against the Netherlands a couple of seasons ago, which left Fulham goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar screaming.
Mon 29/03/04 at 17:20
Regular
"Colourless"
Littlest Brother wrote:
> Excuse me, where the f**k is Jermaine Defoe in all your teams? He's
> isn't even in your second half teams.
>
> He is better than:
>
> Vassell
> Smith
> AND
> Beattie
>
> By a long long way, he should be starting if we start our 'best'
> team.

Lmao again. Defoe better than Beattie???? I'll believe it when I see it.

And although at the moment Defoe is better than Vassell, Darius has proved himself at international level.
Mon 29/03/04 at 15:58
Regular
Chris Kirkland is always injured and Paul Robinson is awful.
Mon 29/03/04 at 14:34
Regular
Ridiculous lower league prejudice, from a lower league club supporter! Even if you regularly go to forest games and happenened to go to the norwich game you would have seen him in action maybe twice!

Admittedly he had a bit of a howler against forest this season, but to write him of having just said he is the future is clearly ridiculous!

The only future keeper? Bolllocks! Kirkland and robinson are both young!
Mon 29/03/04 at 14:03
Regular
I think Robert Green will have a bad game, but in the long run he is the only half decent England goalkeeper. I think Green has talent, but it is limited.
Mon 29/03/04 at 13:56
Regular
Forest Fan wrote:
> I think Rob Green should start the game as he is probably the long
> term England replacement anyway.

you are the biggest hypocrite ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is absolutely no reason why he would embarress himself! Norwich are top of the first division, which theoretically makes them 21 best team in the country but in a better position than the bottom prem teams!
Mon 29/03/04 at 13:50
Regular
Robert Green is going to embarass himself though, Sweden have some good strikers and Freddie Ljungberg.
Mon 29/03/04 at 13:43
Regular
robinson first half as james is the guaranteed first choice for euro 2004 barring injury. Robinson is second at the mo and so should be given some games for more experience. Green second half as the game doesn't matter much and he might as well gain some experience, walker is a no hoper.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.