GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forest Fan testimony"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/03/04 at 08:58
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
It was just a few years ago, growing up in a Hebrew Christian family, that I went to Church, had faith, prayed - occasionally and read the Bible - again occasionally. Then the boss of my father, invited us all over to the States, for a conference on Jewish teachings in the Bible. It was my first time away and I enjoyed the time, but something better, more amazing happened. There in sunny USA for the first time, in the desert of Arizona something else happened...

As I was really a man now, it was time for me to make a decision about Jesus and this trip, made up my mind, that I wanted Jesus and wanted to avoid Hell. I was sitting in a room, when I asked Jesus into my heart. I suddenly felt the difference, I was relieved, my sins were off my shoulders and on the cross. Jesus was living in me, in my life and in my heart. What a great day! You might think, is it really that easy? Do you really just pray and feel different? The answer is YES. If you confess you are a SINNER, you believe Jesus died for YOUR SINS and He LOVES YOU, you will be saved! That's what I did anyway.

Anyway, thinking that was it for the day, having asked Jesus into my heart - enough for one day, I went to bed. Next morning I woke up early to reflect on the previous day, when a gleem of light, glistened through the bathroom door. I opened it, to get ready for the day, when I went to the sink, to wash. As I reached for the sink (with nothing on my feet), I wobbled unsteadily, before I felt myself falling. It felt like minutes, but in reality, it was seconds, before I fell... head-first straight onto the cold, hard, marble like bathroom floor. I was soon carried away and into safety, but the pain wrang around in my head, for days.

As I went back down to the conference, head still hurting, most of the ateendees met with me and they told me that I had been attacked by Satan, but the Lord had protected me. How true that sounded! I had no long lasting damage to my head and enjoyed the rest of my trip. I met Archangel out there and His name reminds me that the angels looked after me in Arizona. I never really thought much about hurting my head, because it soon healed after much ice and rest, but recently I reminded myself of it. I was doubting I was really saved, when the Lord reminded me I am on the Lord's side and I accepted Him the day I was saved and Satan tried to get me the next day - but he was just too late.
Page:
Fri 07/05/04 at 18:32
Regular
"Teal'c"
Forest Fan really should think about boning me.
Fri 07/05/04 at 16:57
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:

>
> More questions? They'll be answered in my own time - but first I've
> answered two batches of questions.

Heheheh. No dear boy; not 'more' questions. These are existing questions that you've;

- ignored
- pretended didn't exist
- acknowledged but claimed to have answered
- pretended didn't exist again
- given irrelevant answers to
- pretended AGAIN they didn't exist.

Ahh, I'm enjoying watching you reveal your true colours; those of an arrogant and cowardly hypocrite. Answer "in your own time"? Bwahahahahahaa! Yeah, and of course it's a coincidence that you suddenly spend less time on the board after being comprehensively owned is it?

So; answer the questions in all the threads, and answer them properly. OR post biblical quotes that have nothing to do with the questions I've asked. I'd prefer the former, but we all know it'll be the latter, if at all.
Fri 07/05/04 at 15:39
Regular
Light wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
> Light, like I explained before - I've answered your questions once,
> take it or leave it.
>
>
> And like I repeatedly explained, no you didn't. You avoided questions
> and ran away like a coward. So my hypocritical little friend, are you
> going to answer my questions, or are you going to continue avoiding
> them and preaching discredited dogma in order to preserve your high
> opinion of yourself?

More questions? They'll be answered in my own time - but first I've answered two batches of questions.
Fri 07/05/04 at 15:17
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Light, like I explained before - I've answered your questions once,
> take it or leave it.

And like I repeatedly explained, no you didn't. You avoided questions and ran away like a coward. So my hypocritical little friend, are you going to answer my questions, or are you going to continue avoiding them and preaching discredited dogma in order to preserve your high opinion of yourself?
Fri 07/05/04 at 14:52
Regular
Light, like I explained before - I've answered your questions once, take it or leave it.
Fri 07/05/04 at 14:29
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:

>
> Ah, so here are the famous question then Light...
>

Mwah ha ha haaaa! What a sorry attempt to both avoid the questions in both the homosexuality thread, and the Being a Christian thread, whilst simultaneously attempting to annoy me. Dear oh dear, you ARE getting desperate now aren't you?
>
> - Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers
> regarded
> as creator and governor of the universe. In other words, you don't
> believe in God, right?
>
> I believe in God, yes.

Well, being as how the "Belief..." quote is taken from the OED definition of "Religious", then you are religious in the commonly accepted meaning.
>
>
> - A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and
> worship. So you don't believe in a system of worship and you don't
> believe that people have to follow a set of rules, right?
>
>
> I don't have to follow a system, no. They are no regulations (i.e.
> taking mass in Catholism), while practices like Baptism and Communion
> are important - they in no way affect your salvation.

So the eating of blood? Does that matter? If there are no regulations, how come you keep insisting people have to worship a certain way?

>
>
> - A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of
> a
> spiritual leader. So you don't live your life according to the
> teachings of Jesus, right?
>
> I live my life by God - Jesus has given us the New Covenant.

Yet you've just said in the paragraph above that there are no regulations. A covenant is by it's very nature, regulatory.

Also, if you live your life by the New covenant, you're following the teachings of Jesus. So that makes you religious as you are complying with a 2nd of the OED definitions of "religious".
>
> - A cause, principle, or activity pursued with zeal or conscientious
> devotion. So you don't in fact believe any of the stuff you've
> posted, right?
>
> I am devoted to God.

So you’re pursuing a cause with devotion, in this case the cause being God? Right; so that’s another of the OED definitions of religious you fall under.
>
>
> Right?
>
> Do you have any grounding in reality Gump? Or do you live in your
> own
> world, free and untroubled by thing such as "logic",
> "common sense", and "friends"?
>
> I choose not to follow organised religon. My choice.

So you choose not to follow it, yet according to the OED you are the very definition of it. Wow...that’s quite a feat of doublethink you have there. Are there any limits to your self delusion?
>
>
>
>
> Well, since we're popping threads, I note that the cowardly
> hypocrite
> has avoided answering these questions. I wonder how he'll continue
> to
> avoid doing so...
>
> Yeah, well now I had the time - you got your answers. Simple, eh?

Heheheh. Y'know, it's doubly amusing to watch you come up with evasive tactic after evasive tactic. I mean, you clearly think you're being clever, and perhaps even annoying me into losing my temper, correct? Thing is, all you're doing is signposting what a coward you are. Not only that, but your rather touching attempts to act naive over the last few months are now being shown as nothing more than lies. I'm enjoying watching you confirm everything I've said about you.

So, all that said, are you going to answer the questions in the Homosexuality and Being a Christian threads? Or are you going to say "What Questions" or "I've answered them" and run away again? I have to say, even if you don't answer (and you won't) it's worth it to see just how scared you've become; you barely posted this week and the peace from your arrogance and hatemongering was blessed relief.
Fri 07/05/04 at 13:06
Regular
Light wrote:
> Light wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
> No and nope.
>
> So you don't have;

Ah, so here are the famous question then Light...

>
> - Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers
> regarded
> believe in God, right?

I believe in God, yes.

>

I don't have to follow a system, no. They are no regulations (i.e. taking mass in Catholism), while practices like Baptism and Communion are important - they in no way affect your salvation.

>
> - A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of
> a

I live my life by God - Jesus has given us the New Covenant.

> posted, right?

I am devoted to God.

>
> Right?
>
> Do you have any grounding in reality Gump? Or do you live in your
> own

I choose not to follow organised religon. My choice.

>
>
> Well, since we're popping threads, I note that the cowardly hypocrite
> has avoided answering these questions. I wonder how he'll continue to
> avoid doing so...

Yeah, well now I had the time - you got your answers. Simple, eh?
Fri 07/05/04 at 08:48
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Light wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
> No and nope.
>
> So you don't have;
>
> - Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded
> believe in God, right?
>
>
> - A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of a
> posted, right?
>
> Right?
>
> Do you have any grounding in reality Gump? Or do you live in your own

Well, since we're popping threads, I note that the cowardly hypocrite has avoided answering these questions. I wonder how he'll continue to avoid doing so...
Thu 06/05/04 at 23:43
Regular
"What? Me worry?"
LOL!!
Thu 06/05/04 at 23:41
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
So you just had to pop it?
Let it sink.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.