GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I wuv beinz an American"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/03/04 at 06:35
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I saw a "This road is closed" sign written, "This rode is closed" while me and 3 of my friends were in a car. I challenged them to figure out what was wrong with it and after about like 30 seconds Andrew says, "Dude...they spelled road wrong. Harhar. It's funny. Doy, doy. I like c0ckz." Needless to say, I was sad.

I saw in the news this afternoon while I was channel surfing (surfing is bitchin) that the standardized tests the FCAT and the SATs have been dumbed down. The reason? “To many students were failing our standardized tests, so we decided to make it easier on them” some moron explains.

I swear I would shoot myself in the head if I got even one wrong in my FCAT reading test. They asked questions lke “Sally was having an abnormally bad day. In this sentence what does the word abnormally mean? A. normal B. not normal C. cats D. I love goats.” It was obviously C. Duh!

By the eighth grade (or year for you non-Americans, meaning everyone but me), kids now only learned 5 words for each letter of the alphabet, with the exception of the letters N through Z, which they hadn’t gotten to yet. So when the school board asks little 12 year olds to describe their education, they had the choice of GOOD, APPLE, and CAT. Guess which one they said.

But seriously I guess the education is okay over here. I can’t go on talking too much garbage about the school systems here because they do get the job done; it’s just stupid kids that slow the system down a bit. If you have a great number of people in your country there is bound to be a lot of stupid ones. I do love America very much and I wouldn’t like to live anywhere else but it would be arrogant to say that some things don’t need changing.

(holy crap I wrote way to much about this)

PS: I got my hair spiked and dyed green and blue! It looks fecking sweet now!:-D

============================================

Drunkeh, biggest American penis on SR!!!!!! WOOH!
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:38
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Ever worked in a supermarket before? I swear you said you have??

Working on shop floor isn't too bad, so much better than Trolleys tho!!
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:39
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> I want to visit america, and drive from one end to the other. I want
> to see the vast ice-capped mountain expanses of alaska, and the nice
> and toasty warm keyes of florida.

You, my friend, have the thoughts of a genius.
Ie, me.

That's something I've always wanted to do.
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:42
Regular
I used to work at the exact same store, but it was kwik save back then (about 5 years ago).

When I went in this morning, some of the old staff were still there, which I was happy about. It'll be like old times. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I used to enjoy it though, all the staff were my age roughly and we used to spend all day taking the mick. One of the guys that was there was a bit thick. Some woman asked him where the sanitary towels were, and he replied with :

"I'm sorry, we only do them at christmas"
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:43
Regular
"Twenty quid."
The Florida Keys are a great place - I got a tattoo in Marathon last time I was there.

And I drove from Key West to Orlando in a day, too. Go me!
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Ha, I remember you telling me that.
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:48
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
it's good if you work with people your own age, come and work in Sainsburys with me..better pay!!
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:48
Regular
"Twenty quid."
at Borat's post

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:49
Regular
I went to sainsburys first, no luck. Their loss.
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Dairy smells of sour milk, avoid there.
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:54
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> Dairy smells of sour milk, avoid there.

at kwik save we used to have all the stock on top of the shelves, ready to be 'dropped' on the shelves. there was tonnes of that crappy UHT stuff up there, some of which had been there months. One of the cartons had ripped, and when I climbed up there were maggots, bluebottles, and what smelt like rotten flesh.

minging, truly minging.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.