GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I wuv beinz an American"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/03/04 at 06:35
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I saw a "This road is closed" sign written, "This rode is closed" while me and 3 of my friends were in a car. I challenged them to figure out what was wrong with it and after about like 30 seconds Andrew says, "Dude...they spelled road wrong. Harhar. It's funny. Doy, doy. I like c0ckz." Needless to say, I was sad.

I saw in the news this afternoon while I was channel surfing (surfing is bitchin) that the standardized tests the FCAT and the SATs have been dumbed down. The reason? “To many students were failing our standardized tests, so we decided to make it easier on them” some moron explains.

I swear I would shoot myself in the head if I got even one wrong in my FCAT reading test. They asked questions lke “Sally was having an abnormally bad day. In this sentence what does the word abnormally mean? A. normal B. not normal C. cats D. I love goats.” It was obviously C. Duh!

By the eighth grade (or year for you non-Americans, meaning everyone but me), kids now only learned 5 words for each letter of the alphabet, with the exception of the letters N through Z, which they hadn’t gotten to yet. So when the school board asks little 12 year olds to describe their education, they had the choice of GOOD, APPLE, and CAT. Guess which one they said.

But seriously I guess the education is okay over here. I can’t go on talking too much garbage about the school systems here because they do get the job done; it’s just stupid kids that slow the system down a bit. If you have a great number of people in your country there is bound to be a lot of stupid ones. I do love America very much and I wouldn’t like to live anywhere else but it would be arrogant to say that some things don’t need changing.

(holy crap I wrote way to much about this)

PS: I got my hair spiked and dyed green and blue! It looks fecking sweet now!:-D

============================================

Drunkeh, biggest American penis on SR!!!!!! WOOH!
Sat 27/03/04 at 17:28
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
sometimes?

ALL the time!
Sat 27/03/04 at 17:25
Regular
that's a spicy meatball.

right I'm off to bargain booze to get me a 12 pack of frosty ones for tonights liver bashing session.

I trust this place won't tear itself apart in my absence ... ?

*leaves room*

*runs back to see if forum is still here*

*leaves room properly*

god, I'm a complete geek sometimes
Sat 27/03/04 at 17:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It's true, they all love me.

They're so funny with their facial hair and stories of Jeanie McCall from up the road and her new cooker.
Sat 27/03/04 at 17:15
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
See!
Sat 27/03/04 at 17:15
Regular
ever seen 'Happy Gilmore'?

I see sheepy as Ben Stillers character.

"You will go to sleep, or I'll put you to sleep, you're in my world now grandma"
Sat 27/03/04 at 17:12
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm in charge of old women
Sat 27/03/04 at 17:09
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Chief Shelf Stacker?

d'y'know what i mean!!

No wonder he's a notable!!
Sat 27/03/04 at 17:07
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I forgive you SHEPPY..the supervisors in my store are so blooming lazy..expect the 'select' few!!
Sat 27/03/04 at 17:03
Regular
Chief Shelf Stacker?
Sat 27/03/04 at 17:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Well I'm called a supervisor but I'm basically a shelf stacker with added responsibility.

Hospital shop

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.