GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mel Gibson raped my eyes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/03/04 at 19:34
Regular
"not dead"
Please stick with me here, and excuse any tyop's, I'm struggling to see the keyboard after accidently catching a glimpse of Mel Gibson's "The Passion of Christ".

Whilst I haven't seen the whole film, the small segment I did see was like having Mel Gibson ram a crucifix into my eye repeatedly. But only if it was attached to his groin, and he was thrusting wildly.

To me it is now apparent that this movie is bad, bad, bad. Once more Hollywood have taken a sdtory, and twisted it to suit it's own means. First off, it's anti-semitic. The way that Jews are apparently shown in this movie is wrong, and I can be absolutely 100 percent sure of that, because I was there when it really happened. What's more, the movie is anti-Roman. I think the people of Italy should burn down the Vatican after this, because the way that their ancestors are shown is terrible.

What's more, Christ himself is being exploited in this movie. I'm sure that God didn't send his only son back to Earth to not only be constantly remind of wat happened to him by people wearing crucifixes, but to suffer the same fate time and again in the countless takes they took to produce these scenes.

However, it is Mel Gibson that I am most sickened with. After his accurate telling of Scottish history in the movie 'Braveheart' I would have thought that he would have got his fatcs right here. Because what is in the Bible is FACT, and not the Federation Against Copyright Theft, but trueness. Mel Gibson should have stuck to what he read and we know is true, rather than putting his own gory ideal on the situation. Jesus would not bleed like that, unless he was producing wine ot get under-age girls drunk - this we know, why leave it out?

It is highly likely that anyone that watches this movie will burn in Hell for eternity, and as such I'd advise caution before going to see it.
Sat 27/03/04 at 17:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
That's what I was thinking
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:56
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Is Meka's original post supposed to be serious or sarcastic???
Sat 27/03/04 at 15:31
Regular
Was there a bomb strapped to Christs toilet?
Sat 27/03/04 at 15:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I don't get your post
Sat 27/03/04 at 15:28
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
CDouch wrote:
> People made a fuss about Dogma when that came out

I dont remember anyone making a fuss about Dogma... I remember a few distibutor/cheesy presenter comments, but that was just a 'bums in seats' advertising move?
Sat 27/03/04 at 15:26
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
cookie monster wrote:
> Meka Dragon wrote:
> After his accurate telling of Scottish history in the movie
> 'Braveheart' I would have thought that he would have got his facts
> right here.
>
> I would say semi accurate, there are more than a few uses of 'poetic
> license' in that film.

I was hoping he was being ironc about Braveheart :)
Fri 26/03/04 at 23:13
Regular
Ju§t Tinkª wrote:
> Nooo Mystique
What? He's not joking?
Oh well
Fri 26/03/04 at 23:01
"High polygon count"
I'll tell you how the Bible came about.

Some struggling Roman author was passing a building site one day, when a one end of the stonemason's bench collapsed and a large stone block fell on the foot of a rather large security guard.

"Arrrrggggh!!!!" the guard yelled. Then he hopped over to the stonemason and said, "You broke my toe! I'm going to kill you!"

The stonemason said, "Please sir, don't blame me! It was the carpenter's fault, he sold me a defective desk - just look at the woodworm!"

"Jesus christ!" said the guard at the top of his voice, "I'm going to nail that carpenter to a f#?king cross for this."

And the author thought: "Hmm... sounds like a good subject for a book."

And thus the Bible was born.
Fri 26/03/04 at 22:52
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> After his accurate telling of Scottish history in the movie 'Braveheart' > I would have thought that he would have got his facts right here.

I would say semi accurate, there are more than a few uses of 'poetic license' in that film.
Fri 26/03/04 at 22:28
Regular
I think the decision to not crucify Christ at the end was a smart move really.

I thought it was much better that he became the coach of that kids football team, and the love interest was -hot-! Her dirty sandal feet turned me on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.