GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which is best? Final Fantasy Series"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy VII'.
Tue 29/03/05 at 23:03
Regular
I have only just got into the Final Fantasy series after tons of people telling me that I should. What are your views on these games? Which one is the best? And what are your most memorabel parts?
Wed 30/03/05 at 16:00
Regular
Yes well done for spoiling the best bit in FF7 for him ssxpro. Also 6 > All
Wed 30/03/05 at 15:54
Regular
I think you're about to hear a lot of "Final Fantasy 7 and 9 are best" and some more detailed knowledge including some of the N-generation FF games from experts like FinalFantasyFanatic, so I'm going to try and pip in with this view before that all happens:

I think Final Fantasy 8 is excellent and a contender for the best in the series, along with Final Fantasy 7. I wasn't too keen on 9, but did enjoy 10. Have only honestly brushed the surface of FF1-6, though I have listened to all the soundtracks.

As for memorable moments - there are too many to remember :D Things like Aeris' passing (FF7), all the ending sequences, the first time you leave Midgar City in FF7, using the biggest summons/GFs for the first time, fighting the biggest bad, tonnes of stuff. It all comes flooding back every time these topics are brought up.
Tue 29/03/05 at 23:03
Regular
I have only just got into the Final Fantasy series after tons of people telling me that I should. What are your views on these games? Which one is the best? And what are your most memorabel parts?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.