GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA San Andreas"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Thu 31/03/05 at 11:41
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
I Have completed the game 94.5% and was starting to get bored. I heard that if you flew south-east from the island for about 20 real minutes that more gang territory became available to take over in San Fierro and Las Venturas-DON'T DO THIS! The extra territory came, but some was in the desert so no gang members are there to start a gang war! The territory in San Fierro is also there, but gang members hardly ever turn up. Is there a cheat to take over land, if not, can anyone suggest what I Should do?!

P.S. It's the PS2 edition.
Mon 04/04/05 at 20:12
Regular
"The definitive tag"
SnoopDogg wrote:
> Please can someone tell me how to use that aeroplane that can use
> torpedos? If i press 'A', it hovers the plane in the air, i don't
> want that, i want to fly at speed...Plz help, someone must know how
> to do it...surely.

Tilt the right analog stick forward for a few seconds. This will angle the engine's backwards which will enable you to fly at speed.
Mon 04/04/05 at 19:44
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Please can someone tell me how to use that aeroplane that can use torpedos? If i press 'A', it hovers the plane in the air, i don't want that, i want to fly at speed...Plz help, someone must know how to do it...surely.
Mon 04/04/05 at 19:21
Regular
did u put the landidng gear up because that mission was a problem four me to and it turned out to be the landing gear!
Mon 04/04/05 at 17:47
Regular
"help me!!!!!!!!!!!!"
hey someone help me i need to learn to fly but i dont know how to pass the circle airstrip and i have 39.57% in game and i cant pass the mission in the zero shop the last supplies...
Sat 02/04/05 at 23:49
Regular
"Max Power"
i dont think there is much you can do except somehow drag 4 or 5 gang members into that area, otherwise i can't think of anything, sorry if its no help.
Sat 02/04/05 at 14:06
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
modelinuk wrote:
> i have been stuck for a while on dating croupier worker in san andreas
> messed up a bit now i dont know when to go to her hse as she is never
> in! somebody help!!!! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Trust me, i had this problem and was on it for years! (well, i would have been, but the thing you need to do it easy) Do you know the Desert? Where you have your air base? You HAVE to do one mission there or the game connot continue. Once this is done you CAN date that woman.
Sat 02/04/05 at 13:58
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
You can get the croupier between 2AM and 6AM. But don't go to all the bother of taking her out all the time, just kill her and you'll be able to go into her house to get the code you need.
Sat 02/04/05 at 10:14
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fri 01/04/05 at 17:22
Regular
"The definitive tag"
modelinuk wrote:
> i have been stuck for a while on dating croupier worker in san andreas
> messed up a bit now i dont know when to go to her hse as she is never
> in! somebody help!!!! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

According to my guide, she is only ever in between the hours of 2.00 AM and 10.00 AM, at least I think it was that. She was hardly ever there at that time, or at any other time for that matter. Took ages to get the percentage high enough to move on.
Fri 01/04/05 at 17:04
Regular
This game is too big I havent played it for quite some time now and where I left is nowhere near the end.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.