GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote Mr Snuggly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/03/04 at 09:32
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
If you want a two faced (edit: nasty word) to be a notable.

I'd rather see a moron like ROFL a notable.
Fri 26/03/04 at 08:59
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:
> Mr Snuggly wrote:
> And I didn't directly call you a gutless coward,
>
> You said that statement "would be true", I know because I
> went and checked.
>
> Go and check yourself...

It is true Bell; you ARE a gutless coward. Or are you saying you're not?
Fri 26/03/04 at 08:58
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:

> Thou needst more imagination.

...he said, posting an unimaginative comeback...
Fri 26/03/04 at 08:56
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Light wrote:
> Incidentally, don't you think it's ironic that you take this board so
> seriously considering what a joke you are?

Thou needst more imagination.
Fri 26/03/04 at 08:55
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> And I didn't directly call you a gutless coward,

You said that statement "would be true", I know because I went and checked.

Go and check yourself...
Fri 26/03/04 at 08:53
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:
> Ho hum, still warned, despite pointing out certain facts to SR - like
> the post where Snuggly calls a customer "a gutless coward"
> and the post taking the p*** out of the same customer, as well as
> numerous other examples of how the forum is (not) moderated.
>
> This warning had better be gone soon...
>
> *works*

Mwah ha ha haaaa! Jesus Bell; this forum is your whole life isn't it? Well, maybe I'll vote you as notable. It might boost your self-respect to the point where you don't feel the need to throw insults at anyone who disagrees with you whilst bitterly complaining about anyone who does the same...

Incidentally, don't you think it's ironic that you take this board so seriously considering what a joke you are?
Fri 26/03/04 at 00:56
Regular
"8==="
*Bangs glass on table*

SPEECH! SPEEEEEECH!
Fri 26/03/04 at 00:54
Regular
That's great. Not THE last post though?
Fri 26/03/04 at 00:53
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Bell, in possibly one of my last posts as a staff member, I'd advise you to stop taking everything so damn seriously. It's a chat forum ferchrissakes, don't take everything to heart. There's no point getting upset about it, and anyway, I thought you didn't care?

And I didn't directly call you a gutless coward, I suggested that perhaps you wouldn't be too forthcoming in answering inquisitive questions if someone had made a film called 'Belldandy is a gutless coward', in response to the 'Michael Moore hates America' thread. Although it is true, and I don't like you.

But get over it. It's a bit of yellow writing next to your name in cyberspace that'll be there for a few days and then go. Boo hoo. If that's the worst thing that happens to you this week then count yourself lucky. And I never claimed to be an all-seeing, all-powerful, perfect staff member. Quite the opposite, in fact. Perhaps if you weren't so easy to wind up, people wouldn't target you so much. Just my two cents, although I'm sure you don't care.
Thu 25/03/04 at 18:42
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Unlike when you leave school. Every year, the year elevens who are leaving always go on a trail of destruction, usually setting off all the fire alarms.

Sadly, I'll probably never get actively involved due to the fact I'll probably stay on for sixth form. :(
Thu 25/03/04 at 17:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
He's leaving though

When I left Safeway I wanted to tidy all the shelves then mash them down, find the head of Ambient and an annoying customer and smash their heads together.

However, I did a good honest shift. Damn me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.