GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote Mr Snuggly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/03/04 at 09:32
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
If you want a two faced (edit: nasty word) to be a notable.

I'd rather see a moron like ROFL a notable.
Fri 26/03/04 at 13:41
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:

> That, and I'm not very professional and I don't like you.

>So, you can warn people because it's directed at you, when you have done >likewise to that same person?

>Thanks for making that clear.

Did you actually stop to think WHY he doesn't like you? And why lots of others here don't like you? Have you ever considered that your manner and tone toward others is the main reason you come in for such a hard time?

> If you add up what I bought in the Notts shop last year it's quite a
> lot more actually.

Bell, you very clearly want to be taken seriously. So don't you think you should perhaps...well, grow up? And perhaps stop taking yourself seriously? Your sole reaction to being laughed at is to adopt a sniffy, superior "Oh, I'm SO above you" tone, but then you intersperse that same reaction with a few comebacks that, frankly, are embarrassing in their total lack of wit and humour.

I'm being entirely serious when I say that I worry about your mental health; you come here every day to attempt to prove your self-perceived intellectual dominance, and without fail you're roundly beaten in every debate. On top of that, you make yourself look foolish with petulance that simply advertises the fact that you're not very mature. And now we've seen that, although you're happy to throw personal insults at others, you're incapable of handling them yourself.

Now, I know that if you follow through on your threats to leave, you'll be back within a month or 2. So when you DO come back, by all means have exactly the same opinions. But take a cue from Skarra, and learn the facts you need to defend them. Then take a cue from Timmargh, Goatboy, Myself, Hedfix...dammit, everyone else on this board, and learn to laugh at yourself. Cos as long as you attempt to continue this laughable charade of "Belldandy the wronged and wounded soldier", then you'll continue to leave this board feeling empty, inadequate, and above all, alone. And I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
Fri 26/03/04 at 12:07
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Nobody cares Bell.
You really are one of the prissiest little people I've ever come across.
I bet you write to Points of View a lot as well don't you?
As Pand said with effortless wit
"If your lip quivered any faster, it'd hum"

*points at chuckles*
Captain Pedantic has another hissy fit.
Maybe if you told on Snuggly, in an hilarious email of complaint about other members, you'd be laughed at by the entire office?
Just a suggestion
Fri 26/03/04 at 11:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Mr Snuggly wrote:

Ah ha ha ha ha. Snuggly, bitter as ever.
Fri 26/03/04 at 11:17
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
If you add up what I bought in the Notts shop last year it's quite a lot more actually.
Fri 26/03/04 at 11:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Well Done Snuggly, you've lost SR £7.50.
Fri 26/03/04 at 09:23
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
So Snuggly, where do I send my membership card back for a refund?
Fri 26/03/04 at 09:21
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Belldandy wrote:
> For instance, perhaps Snuggly would care to explain why I am warned
> for using the same word Cubist used in a topic, yet Cubist's post
> was
> edited and him not warned?
>
> Because when you did it, it was directed at me, with my name in the
> topic heading. I deleted it because I saw it. I didn't see Cubist's
> post, because I'm not a proper forum moderator and don't read all the
> forums, because it's not my job any more.
>

So, you can warn people because it's directed at you, when you have done likewise to that same person?

Thanks for making that clear.
Fri 26/03/04 at 09:20
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Belldandy wrote:
> For instance, perhaps Snuggly would care to explain why I am warned
> for using the same word Cubist used in a topic, yet Cubist's post was
> edited and him not warned?

Because when you did it, it was directed at me, with my name in the topic heading. I deleted it because I saw it. I didn't see Cubist's post, because I'm not a proper forum moderator and don't read all the forums, because it's not my job any more.

That, and I'm not very professional and I don't like you.
Fri 26/03/04 at 09:19
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> If someone made a film called 'Belldandy is a gutless coward', would
> you agree to be interviewed? Although in this case, it would be
> true.
Fri 26/03/04 at 09:14
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Light wrote:
> It is true Bell; you ARE a gutless coward. Or are you saying you're
> not?

Not the issue, fact ism Light, you aren't an employee of Special Reserve making comments on your customer. Neither do I put much worth in assumptions about people based on their points of view, though to be fair my assumptions of you are based on just that.

I suggest any of you who work today try spouting the same line with a customer or client. See how many laughs you get hmmm?

Many of us have long known how totally stupid, biased and unfair the moderation of these forums is. The point of moderation is that those who moderate should be beyond any accusation themselves of bias or unfairness. That is blatantly not true of these forums, at least for a small portion of those who moderate them.

And the usual response is "they're our forums", or along those lines.

For instance, perhaps Snuggly would care to explain why I am warned for using the same word Cubist used in a topic, yet Cubist's post was edited and him not warned?

Why, despite the clear rules, users can continue to break those rules yet only be warned or banned if they happen not to be pally with the staff?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.