GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ugh, another excuse needed please..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/03/04 at 22:55
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Going to club, going out about 8-ish. Parents think I'm going to a late cinema showing at 11 so that'll account for me being home at 1:00am-2:00am. However I need an excuse to leave at around 8 for a cinema showing that's supposedly at 11. I said the mate I was going with was working late so that's why we were going late and since she now thinks he's working i can't say i'm going to his house beforehand. Any suggestions?
Mon 22/03/04 at 23:09
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
16 in an over 18s club?

You sure you'll get in there?

Oh, saying that, you've probably got school tomorrow so that will go against you...
Mon 22/03/04 at 23:11
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Just say that you and 3 mates are going cinema, you and friend A are going for Pizza Hut until friend B finishes work, in which case you'll all be going cinema AKA club!
Mon 22/03/04 at 23:11
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I'm going with a bunch of students aged 17-21 so yeh I'll get in. I wouldn't go on a school day though. I need my beddy bys to wake up fresh in da mornin' for my breakers an' school!
Mon 22/03/04 at 23:13
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
So when are you going?
Mon 22/03/04 at 23:14
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
~Darling~ wrote:
> Just say that you and 3 mates are going cinema, you and friend A are
> going for Pizza Hut until friend B finishes work, in which case
> you'll all be going cinema AKA club!

Oh the lies! THE LIES!...good plan Darling although it may need a tweek or two.
Mon 22/03/04 at 23:14
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
~Darling~ wrote:
> So when are you going?

Was going to be Friday but now it's Saturday because too many of them had work on Friday.
Mon 22/03/04 at 23:15
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Cub!st wrote:
> Oh the lies! THE LIES!...good plan Darling although it may need a
> tweek or two.

*queen of excuses*
Mon 22/03/04 at 23:17
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Just because you're going with loads of older students doesn't mean you'll get in, if you look under 18 you'll get ID'd.

You've lied now so you're stuffed, if you told the truth first you may have gotten away with it. Plus the fact that you're going out looking relatively smart just to see a film, hmmmmmmmm.
Mon 22/03/04 at 23:18
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Who said he's dressed up smart anyways?

In which case he tell's his mum he's going on double date..then she won't ask questions when the girl he pulls wakes up in his bed..double wammy excuse!
Mon 22/03/04 at 23:18
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I'm a player though so I always look smart:P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.