GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ugh, another excuse needed please..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/03/04 at 22:55
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Going to club, going out about 8-ish. Parents think I'm going to a late cinema showing at 11 so that'll account for me being home at 1:00am-2:00am. However I need an excuse to leave at around 8 for a cinema showing that's supposedly at 11. I said the mate I was going with was working late so that's why we were going late and since she now thinks he's working i can't say i'm going to his house beforehand. Any suggestions?
Mon 22/03/04 at 22:55
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Going to club, going out about 8-ish. Parents think I'm going to a late cinema showing at 11 so that'll account for me being home at 1:00am-2:00am. However I need an excuse to leave at around 8 for a cinema showing that's supposedly at 11. I said the mate I was going with was working late so that's why we were going late and since she now thinks he's working i can't say i'm going to his house beforehand. Any suggestions?
Mon 22/03/04 at 22:56
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Wwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeee dddddddddoooonnnnn'''''ttttt cccaaaarrrreeeeeeeeeeeee.

Mmmmmmuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Ssssuuupppperrrrrrrr slllllloooooowww moootttttiiiioooonnnnn, mmmmmmannnnnnnnn. Aaaannnnnddddd Iiiii hoooooppppeee ttttthhhhhhhiiiiisssss sssssccrrrrreeeewwwww tttthhhhhiiiiissssssss tttthhrrrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaadddddddd.

:)
Mon 22/03/04 at 22:57
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Curses.
Mon 22/03/04 at 22:59
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Just because you can't feel your teeth doesn't mean I can't feel your insults. Anyway I still need an excuse so HELP ME!
Mon 22/03/04 at 23:01
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I'm going out to a club now Mum, we've changed out minds. I won't be drinking so you won't have to expect me to come home absolutely shitfaced.

Please?
Mon 22/03/04 at 23:04
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
"WHAT WHAT WHAT!!?!?!? No you bloody well aren't! You'll be mugged and killed! I'll never see you again! You'll turn up dead in the gutter somewhere mark my words! If you go out that door you are ground for a MONTH with no money, T.V., Internet or anything MR!" Is what she'd say.
Mon 22/03/04 at 23:07
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
How old are you?

Seriously, give her a slap if she's that protective over you and you're over 16...
Mon 22/03/04 at 23:08
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Unless she'll hit you back, in which case hit her harder the first time to immobilise her.
Mon 22/03/04 at 23:08
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I'm 16 and oh yes she is that protective.
Mon 22/03/04 at 23:09
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
phi11ip wrote:
> Unless she'll hit you back, in which case hit her harder the first
> time to immobolise her.

Or let her hit me first, call child services, get a council flat in some piece of crap part of town then do whatever I want! Sweeeeet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.