GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ugh, another excuse needed please..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/03/04 at 22:55
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Going to club, going out about 8-ish. Parents think I'm going to a late cinema showing at 11 so that'll account for me being home at 1:00am-2:00am. However I need an excuse to leave at around 8 for a cinema showing that's supposedly at 11. I said the mate I was going with was working late so that's why we were going late and since she now thinks he's working i can't say i'm going to his house beforehand. Any suggestions?
Tue 23/03/04 at 11:18
Regular
Cub!st wrote:
> I know but it's great so I ordered it. I was pretty surprised they
> still sold it because they said they were going to stop making it
> like a month ago. I am mainly on Bacardi Breezers now though. If I'm
> in someones house I'll have vodka with mixers but when I'm out it
> gets me too leathered too fast so I don't trust myself that drunk in
> that environment no matter how many mates I have around me because
> chances are they'll be just as smashed as me if not more.

Hooch? do you live in the land that time forgot?

er get rid of the lady drinks, lady drinks should only be consumed by strawpedo, or when on the dance floor in over packed clubs due to there lack of spillability (and only so that buying bottled beer doesn't make us cry when you compare it to the price of a pint), or when cheap. Beer and spirits is the way forward, or a £2 b ottle of wine before you go out is always a classic if your on a cheap one!
Tue 23/03/04 at 10:59
Regular
"-|TED|-"
y dont you say...going out cya!
Tue 23/03/04 at 08:52
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Pah what happened to a good old beer.
Mon 22/03/04 at 23:27
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I know but it's great so I ordered it. I was pretty surprised they still sold it because they said they were going to stop making it like a month ago. I am mainly on Bacardi Breezers now though. If I'm in someones house I'll have vodka with mixers but when I'm out it gets me too leathered too fast so I don't trust myself that drunk in that environment no matter how many mates I have around me because chances are they'll be just as smashed as me if not more.
Mon 22/03/04 at 23:25
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Hooch??

Ain't heard that for aggggggges!
Mon 22/03/04 at 23:23
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
phi11ip wrote:
> Just because you're going with loads of older students doesn't mean
> you'll get in, if you look under 18 you'll get ID'd.
>
> You've lied now so you're stuffed, if you told the truth first you
> may have gotten away with it. Plus the fact that you're going out
> looking relatively smart just to see a film, hmmmmmmmm.

Well the first place I'm going to is a bar so I'll just get one of the students to buy me beer there and then the place next door is a bar/club so I can stay upstairs in the bar and drink or go down to the club. It's free entry to all places and there will only be bouncers to the second one so I'll be fine apparently...well according to them and they went there since they were like 15.

I also went round to meet one of them after work. They work in a bar and there coworker didn't know me but served me a Hooch no questions asked anyway. I'll be fine I'm sure.
Mon 22/03/04 at 23:18
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I'm a player though so I always look smart:P
Mon 22/03/04 at 23:18
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Who said he's dressed up smart anyways?

In which case he tell's his mum he's going on double date..then she won't ask questions when the girl he pulls wakes up in his bed..double wammy excuse!
Mon 22/03/04 at 23:17
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Just because you're going with loads of older students doesn't mean you'll get in, if you look under 18 you'll get ID'd.

You've lied now so you're stuffed, if you told the truth first you may have gotten away with it. Plus the fact that you're going out looking relatively smart just to see a film, hmmmmmmmm.
Mon 22/03/04 at 23:15
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Cub!st wrote:
> Oh the lies! THE LIES!...good plan Darling although it may need a
> tweek or two.

*queen of excuses*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.