GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Happy St. Patrick's Day!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/03/04 at 14:07
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Just wishing any of you with irish connections a happy St. patrick's Day and don't forget to have a drink (if you're old enough of course :P) in the name of all things Irish today!

La Fheile Padraig shona duit!
Wed 17/03/04 at 16:46
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It was a mufti day at my school today, so loads of people came in wearing those massive Guinness hats.

BTW, did anyone realise that St Patrick didn't actually accomplish much? All he ever did was convert High King Leary and a not many others- he left it to others to convert Ireland to Christianity.
Wed 17/03/04 at 16:55
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I dont think anyone really sees him as more than an association with Ireland, and the myth about the driving out the snakes to be honest Der Nazi.
Wed 17/03/04 at 16:57
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I would say this is just another excuse to drink but it's not as if the Irish care about excuses. HUR HUR! Nah I'm kidding, although "Irishing up" your coffee at 9Am does tell you something about Irish culture.
Wed 17/03/04 at 16:59
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I'm Irish and I don't drink.
There's a kick in the teeth of your stereotypes, Cubist.

That said, I do believe studies show Ireland to be the biggest consumer of alcohol in Europe.
Wed 17/03/04 at 17:09
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
A tee totalling Irshman? That's like finding the holy grail or catching a unicorn.
Wed 17/03/04 at 17:09
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I dont drink either
Wed 17/03/04 at 17:13
Regular
"freedom, not peace"
ah to be sure to be sure to be sure wat a shame
Wed 17/03/04 at 17:13
Regular
Lindgren wrote:
> I dont drink either

ditto.
Wed 17/03/04 at 17:14
Regular
"freedom, not peace"
Ranma wrote:
> Lindgren wrote:
> I dont drink either
>
> ditto. Happo Sin Pintrick's Daze

hmmmmm someones fibbing
Wed 17/03/04 at 17:15
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Holtey wrote:
> ah to be sure

Funnily enough, Ive never come across an Irish person that says that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.