GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Advise needed!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/03/04 at 18:55
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
But I can't afford a romance counsellor so you my little wbe monkeys will do. You all know how I met that girl who ended up going out with another guy instead of me? Well I've decided to get back at her by going out with someone else who is good looking but I don't really fancy her. Pety? yes...Uncalled for? yes...Anyway I have been talking to her for a while now and I recently got her mobile number off her. her names Nadia and she's a really nice person although I feel I am at quite an awkward stage as I haven't actually taken the time to get to know her or actually even really like her in that way. So what should I do now...

I don't quite know what to do. She is going on Holiday to Hong Kong next week of all places but when she comes back she wants to go to the cinema on a date. But until then I don't quite know what I should do. I have about 2 weeks of just casual meet and greets without actually going out with her. Do any of you have any suggestions of what to do in this time? I could just send her texts and phone calls daily but that'd either be seen as sweet or needy. I could just talk like friends but that could be seen like I amn't that interested but I can't start dating her now and then just say bye for a week. Hmmm i need some advise. I am currently just asking lots of questions, giving lots of compliments and stuff but that can only last for so long can't it? Come on my sex starved group of computer nerds*. What would you do?

*Is kidding...or am I?
Tue 16/03/04 at 17:52
Regular
I think anybody whos met you will be able to vouch for me thats its incredibly unlikely that a good looking girl likes you.
Tue 16/03/04 at 17:47
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
It's fine, I don't need avice anymore. I've decided to ask her out when I see her on Saturday. Make all the insults you want Doonhamer, it doesn't bother me. I am safe in the knowledge that a good looking girl likes me. 'nough said.
Tue 16/03/04 at 17:39
Regular
So what exactly is this achieving Cubist? I really don't think the first girl* will care at all if you go out with somebody else, no matter how stunning they are. By going out with Nadia** you aren't going to have girl 1 crying over it or running back into your arms.

*probably a man
**definitely a man
Tue 16/03/04 at 16:32
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Err....yeah.
Mon 15/03/04 at 20:30
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
You're the winner of the flame.

It wasn't really a flame, though. I'll fix that.
Blank smells like poo-poo. There.
Mon 15/03/04 at 20:26
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
In fact, I didn't even read your reply, just guessed what it said.

I did read it really, but I knew what it would say beforehand, so I still win.
Mon 15/03/04 at 20:22
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I know the feeling.
I didn't read his actual post.
Mon 15/03/04 at 20:19
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I don't actually read replies in threads like this, just post my smarmy comment and then wander off.
Mon 15/03/04 at 20:14
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Too slow, this time.
Mon 15/03/04 at 20:09
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You want advice? Okay, here it is:

It's "advice," not "advise".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.