GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Advise needed!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/03/04 at 18:55
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
But I can't afford a romance counsellor so you my little wbe monkeys will do. You all know how I met that girl who ended up going out with another guy instead of me? Well I've decided to get back at her by going out with someone else who is good looking but I don't really fancy her. Pety? yes...Uncalled for? yes...Anyway I have been talking to her for a while now and I recently got her mobile number off her. her names Nadia and she's a really nice person although I feel I am at quite an awkward stage as I haven't actually taken the time to get to know her or actually even really like her in that way. So what should I do now...

I don't quite know what to do. She is going on Holiday to Hong Kong next week of all places but when she comes back she wants to go to the cinema on a date. But until then I don't quite know what I should do. I have about 2 weeks of just casual meet and greets without actually going out with her. Do any of you have any suggestions of what to do in this time? I could just send her texts and phone calls daily but that'd either be seen as sweet or needy. I could just talk like friends but that could be seen like I amn't that interested but I can't start dating her now and then just say bye for a week. Hmmm i need some advise. I am currently just asking lots of questions, giving lots of compliments and stuff but that can only last for so long can't it? Come on my sex starved group of computer nerds*. What would you do?

*Is kidding...or am I?
Mon 15/03/04 at 18:55
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
But I can't afford a romance counsellor so you my little wbe monkeys will do. You all know how I met that girl who ended up going out with another guy instead of me? Well I've decided to get back at her by going out with someone else who is good looking but I don't really fancy her. Pety? yes...Uncalled for? yes...Anyway I have been talking to her for a while now and I recently got her mobile number off her. her names Nadia and she's a really nice person although I feel I am at quite an awkward stage as I haven't actually taken the time to get to know her or actually even really like her in that way. So what should I do now...

I don't quite know what to do. She is going on Holiday to Hong Kong next week of all places but when she comes back she wants to go to the cinema on a date. But until then I don't quite know what I should do. I have about 2 weeks of just casual meet and greets without actually going out with her. Do any of you have any suggestions of what to do in this time? I could just send her texts and phone calls daily but that'd either be seen as sweet or needy. I could just talk like friends but that could be seen like I amn't that interested but I can't start dating her now and then just say bye for a week. Hmmm i need some advise. I am currently just asking lots of questions, giving lots of compliments and stuff but that can only last for so long can't it? Come on my sex starved group of computer nerds*. What would you do?

*Is kidding...or am I?
Mon 15/03/04 at 18:56
Regular
"SOUP!"
Me = Getting some

*smug*
Mon 15/03/04 at 18:57
Regular
"Notable"
Haha.

I thought it was a secret.
Mon 15/03/04 at 19:04
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I think you mean 'advice'.
Mon 15/03/04 at 19:08
Regular
"SOUP!"
Or he needs to advise us??
Mon 15/03/04 at 19:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yeah, i dont think amnt is a word either.
Mon 15/03/04 at 19:09
"possibly impossible"
I remember a time when a date was just that, going to the cinema is a basic enough thing, so why feel awkward about it? Or do you have plans to take it further just to spite your ex and try to get her back?

If that's the case, don't, this other girl WILL find out your motives and either feel really bad or supply ample payback, it could turn nasty.

So, treat it as a social date, not a heavy romantic liason, then you'll be ok. Hey, you might even start to get on with this other girl and realise she's more than you thought she was (though not in a 'miriam' way, I hope).
Mon 15/03/04 at 19:12
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
cookie monster wrote:
> Yeah, i dont think amnt is a word either.

"amn't" isn't a word. It's an abbreviation or whatever you call it when you shorten two words and join them. Like "Can't" and so on. As for "Advice" instead "Advise" yes, thanks for pointing that out but you're right.
Mon 15/03/04 at 19:18
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Wouldn't it make more sense to say "I'm not" than "I amn't"?

It means the same thing.
Mon 15/03/04 at 19:19
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yeah, but it doesnt work when you do it for am not.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.