GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blokes point of view!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/03/04 at 00:00
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
My friend has just started going out with this girl who don't believe in sex before marriage and doesn't drink.

Knowing my friend the no sex rule is going to be hard and I didn't think that the fact that she don't drink would stop him from drinking.

I've just found out that he won't drink in front of her, because she don't drink and so he won't drink.

I was just wondering if you guys would quit drinking just because your new girlfriend doesn't drink. Who thinks this bloke, my friend, is a little sad for doing this and who think's he's being respectful?
Mon 15/03/04 at 05:59
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Women are like alcohol. You love, but get heart problems and headaches in return.
Mon 15/03/04 at 03:46
Regular
"Tag This."
> I was just wondering if you guys would quit drinking just because
> your new girlfriend doesn't drink. Who thinks this bloke, my friend,
> is a little sad for doing this and who think's he's being respectful?

I say get drunk and puke. If she holds your hair out of your face while you're over the pan, you have a future. If she turns and bolts, it was never meant to be...
Mon 15/03/04 at 03:39
Regular
If you're going out with someone who doesn't drink, it'd be a bit rude to get drunk around them (and if you're not going to get drunk, lots of people don't see the point in drinking any alcohol).

Similarly it would be rude for him to go around getting laid while his girlfriend waits to be married :^)

I can see why he'd stop drinking, but personally I wouldn't date a girl like that*.

*Depending on how hot she was, and how strictly she defined sex
Mon 15/03/04 at 01:30
Regular
"8==="
*looks*

To late it's been whisked away and signed up by Fred Durst.
Mon 15/03/04 at 01:17
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Hedfix wrote:
> *Stains*

Tsk, now go and clean your pants.
Mon 15/03/04 at 01:08
Regular
"8==="
*Strains*

Nope, I still couldn't care less.

Ask your mum or something.
Mon 15/03/04 at 00:56
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
To be honest with you Darling I don't think the relationship between your friend and this girl will last very long because they seem like two different people, who want different things in life.
Mon 15/03/04 at 00:40
Regular
Well like you said, typical bloke, he hits the jackpot with you and of course cant handle you being the attention of others so he becomes jealous. You're a lot smarter, so you wont take the blame for his jealousy, it's not like you're going out so it shouldnt matter to him which friend you are with.

As for your other friend, he is silly to suddenly stop drinking, I guess people act differently when they're in a relationship. Hopefully he'll stop trying to change himself merely for her benefit.
Mon 15/03/04 at 00:31
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Typical bloke ego! 'I don't want you girl but i don't want no one else to have you'

If it was the other way round? I wouldn't say nothing, even if I was mad. He met up with his ex (to give stuff back) and I wasn't funny about it!
Mon 15/03/04 at 00:28
Regular
Darling wrote:
> why did she stop drinking?

Well I was her first boyfriend and I think she just picked up my habits, she wasnt exactly a huge drinker before I met her really. Although after we broke up she started drinking lots.

I can understand why this guy who you've had a few dates with is jealous. If you reverse it would you be jealous? Although you're not really going on just dates and whatnot he doesnt want to be with you but he doesnt what to share you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.