GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blokes point of view!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/03/04 at 00:00
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
My friend has just started going out with this girl who don't believe in sex before marriage and doesn't drink.

Knowing my friend the no sex rule is going to be hard and I didn't think that the fact that she don't drink would stop him from drinking.

I've just found out that he won't drink in front of her, because she don't drink and so he won't drink.

I was just wondering if you guys would quit drinking just because your new girlfriend doesn't drink. Who thinks this bloke, my friend, is a little sad for doing this and who think's he's being respectful?
Mon 15/03/04 at 00:00
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
My friend has just started going out with this girl who don't believe in sex before marriage and doesn't drink.

Knowing my friend the no sex rule is going to be hard and I didn't think that the fact that she don't drink would stop him from drinking.

I've just found out that he won't drink in front of her, because she don't drink and so he won't drink.

I was just wondering if you guys would quit drinking just because your new girlfriend doesn't drink. Who thinks this bloke, my friend, is a little sad for doing this and who think's he's being respectful?
Mon 15/03/04 at 00:05
Regular
"Excommunicated"
No, he's being whipped.
Mon 15/03/04 at 00:07
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
That's what I thought. If you reverse it, she don't drink for his sake!

Grr I hate it when people does everything their boyfriend or girlfriend says!
Mon 15/03/04 at 00:09
Regular
WHU-TSCH

*makes whipping motion*
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm progressively getting whipped, there was a time when I had principles but this involved a lot of arguing.

Like it or not Darling, women are the worst in relationships.

Double standards, demanding everything, masters of guilt tripping and trying to change someone to suit them.

I love my girlfriend.
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
ha ha oh well...it won't last!
Mon 15/03/04 at 00:11
Regular
I can't be doing with high-maintenance birds.

Women - know your place.
Mon 15/03/04 at 00:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm the best, all my mates go 'okay okay I'm a little girl hugzzzzz'.
Mon 15/03/04 at 00:14
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I suppose SHEPPY your right but thats only from your experience. I'd never tell my boyfriend what he can and can't do and I don't expect him to either.

There is this bloke who i text and we been on a few dates. The other day he had the hump because I was at my mates house and my mate happens to be a bloke who fancy's me. He was well pished off. But when I text him and asked him why I always text him first he just said 'because he don't want a relationship' grr!
Mon 15/03/04 at 00:17
Regular
I don't drink so my ex decided not to as well. I didn't really care if she drank or not, I never said she had to stop. Not really on topic but I wonder if someone would quit smoking if their boyfriend/girlfriend didnt like the habit. I'm a non-smoker and everyone in my family smoke and drink constantly. I dont think I would go after someone who was a smoker. Unless she was she someone I really cared for then I would encourage her to stop.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.