GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blokes, why get into fights?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/03/04 at 00:15
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
GRRRR!!!!! GRRR!!! etc etc
Sun 14/03/04 at 00:50
"I love yo... lamp."
Guess who wants EB...
Sun 14/03/04 at 00:52
Regular
"Drinks Sunny Deligh"
i want eb, they colour scheme was so much Better than game
Sun 14/03/04 at 01:18
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
We need to fight, because townies will always be around to try and mug you.
Sun 14/03/04 at 09:33
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
True. Britain's peasant underclass must pay for their crimes aganst society!
Sun 14/03/04 at 09:42
Regular
"SOUP!"
Two words:

Testost erone

it's actually one word but... yeah.
Sun 14/03/04 at 09:43
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It's two words if you want to boost your word count, I suppose... :D
Sun 14/03/04 at 09:51
Regular
"SOUP!"
Also a lot of (generally younger fellers) get into fights when they've been drinking - presumably because alcohol effects people in different ways. I get rather tired and happy and snuggle up to the nearest pair of breasts, but some guys turn into The Hardest Man In The Room ® and feel the need to glass other blokes in the face just to prove a point.

Take for example my College xmas party - we booked a social club fuction room (told them we were all 18). It all went well until 11:30 when they threw us all out and about 15 fights sprung up outside the club and police had to be called to break them up.

It's stupid, and if I was a violent sod when I was drunk then I wouldn't drink any more because I would be a danger to myself, and to others, and in that case it isn't worth it.

If people are fighting when they're not drinking (and its not sport or anything) then it is likely to be because they feel threatened or are an unbalanced psycho. This man punched me in the face when I was about 12 for absolutely no reason. I later found out he was a retard crack head, which kind of explains it.

The only fights I have been on are over stupid things like "You tackled me and hurt my leg in football - you shall die" - so I jumped into action to defend my family's honour and pride in the way of the samauri and beat him with nun-chucks. Once I punched a guy in the face for throwing a wet football sock at me... in fact I don't think I've been in a fight that wasn't about football. Odd.
Sun 14/03/04 at 12:27
Regular
"Yippi Ki Ai !!"
its well fun gettin into fights especialy when that red stuff comes out of your nose when they punch you . hahahahahahaha.
Sun 14/03/04 at 12:29
Regular
"8==="
There are lines in life, if you step over obvious ones you can expect a smack in the teeth.

It's that simple.

Look at how WWI started.
Sun 14/03/04 at 12:34
Regular
"That's right!"
It's not a case of being male or female, Darling, it's how much of a radgie you are. To think that girls don't fight is as naieve as thinking the bible is anything but fantasy.

Radgies fight each other mostly, but quite often have a go at innocent non-radgies, but in those cases it's less of a fight and more of a beating. Radgies are scum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.