GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/04/01 at 12:17
Regular
What do you think?
Fri 06/04/01 at 12:17
What do you think?
Fri 06/04/01 at 12:25
"High polygon count"
I try not to.

But when I do, it's usually about things that are of no interest to anyonw else.

Oh, sorry - you mean about the new look?

Very nice - very easy on the eyes. I'd like something darker on the background of the main area of the screen, though; predominantly white screens do my eyes in, and as I suffer from migraines, it can be uncomfortable after a while. My monitor brightness is turned down for that very reason.
Fri 06/04/01 at 12:27
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I have just posted about the look...anyhoo, I think it is great...

I like the blue background...bUT you see the top of the blue bit...just above

Special Reserve Main Sites

There is a pointless curve, I don't suppose it will be a problem, but logic would denote that anyone who sees it will laugh at the HTML skills.

Anyway.

Marvellous.

The Game

Fri 06/04/01 at 12:30
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Ali@specialreserve wrote:
> What do you think?

Very good!
Fri 06/04/01 at 12:32
Why is the curve pointless? It's there for style!
Fri 06/04/01 at 12:36
Regular
I think it's a good start.

I agree with wookiee in that there still seems to be a bit too much white about the place.
Fri 06/04/01 at 12:38
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Ali? Ali? Ali? Oi! Oi! Oi!

It doesn't even link in properly!!!!!!

You need to shift it up a tad and then move the actual curve to the right...It goes down in line with the . of '.net'

Game

Fri 06/04/01 at 12:40
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
To make it all the more easier you should trade in the curves for animations and pictures! Just have a quadrilateral looking webpage!

Game

Fri 06/04/01 at 12:41
Regular
Game, what are you talking about?!?! It looks fine on mine, there must be something up with your comp.
Fri 06/04/01 at 12:45
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
The curve is okay on my comp too! If the curve goes, i go.

SAVE THE CURVE! :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.