GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My PS2 has broken"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/04/05 at 13:22
Regular
And I have no intention of fixing it. Now, I need your advice. I assume you know about these things. When is the next console coming out? PlayStation 3 or whatever. Should I wait for that or try and pick me up a pikey PS2 off eBay. All I play these days is PES4. To be honest, my favourite console was my N64. But I'm not a gamer, really, so I don't know anything.
Fri 15/04/05 at 22:49
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Sell it on ebay you will get around £30-40 what do you expect from ps2?
Mon 11/04/05 at 11:51
Regular
What are you complaining about, it's not like you've got anyone else to play PES4 with, you're too busy womanizing.
Sun 10/04/05 at 22:11
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Stryke wrote:
> I can always play PES4 on my mates PS2. Or, if it comes to it, I'll go
> visit Blank.

Oh FINE.

PS3 won't be out for at least 18 months I'd think, and on release there's no way it'll be under £300. You can always get PES4 on the PC, although it does mean buying a spazzy PC controller.
Sun 10/04/05 at 00:12
Regular
"8==="
Then white american freaks wouldn't buy it because it would be promoting ghetto culture to their little 4 year-old children who they want to train to be over-reactionary scum who deserve to be roasted openly infront of some hippies.
Sun 10/04/05 at 00:09
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Hedfix wrote:
> Yeah and having 'sucker' in the title would make people feel really
> good about buying.
>
> and it still sounds gay. :P

What if it was "sucka" for that street rep?
Sat 09/04/05 at 18:33
Regular
I like it. The Beast. I think that it should have claws or something. Maybe teeth of some description.

I think this could lead to an incident at Nintendo HQ when they beasts they genetically bred by combining tiger and shark DNA to use as a model for the new console escape and start gobbling Japansese people by the hundreds.
Sat 09/04/05 at 18:26
Regular
"8==="
Beast.

Has to be.

Black console with a redish light coming from it's lighty bits (too technical?).

The Nintendo Beast.
Sat 09/04/05 at 18:22
Regular
We'll go with the Nintendo Ninja, then. It could come in black and it slices you up if you try to switch to Sony.

The advert could have a burglar breaking in, trying to steal the console and it pulls out a sword and slices up the thief.

"The Nintendo Ninja. Not just a console. Sword sold seperately."

Other names:

The Nintendo ManBeard
The Nintendo Pint
The Nintendo Breasts
Sat 09/04/05 at 18:15
Regular
"8==="
Yeah and having 'sucker' in the title would make people feel really good about buying.

and it still sounds gay. :P
Sat 09/04/05 at 18:14
Regular
If I made a console I'd call it the Ninja or the Sucker-Punch. Something mega-manly.

The Nintendo Sucker-Punch. Yeah.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.