GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"red dwarf"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/03/04 at 14:53
Regular
does any 1 no when red dwarf will next be shown on normal t.v. I am waiting for them to show series 8+7 Also ne 1 no about the red dwarf film that is being made
Mon 15/03/04 at 22:01
Regular
"Of course, Larger, the only thing to kill a vindaloo"

Did anyone watch Can't Smeg Won't Smeg on the new DVD?

Had to be the funniest thing I've ever seen.

"Oh it's a girl, thank God I'm wearing my favouritst clothes"
Sun 14/03/04 at 14:18
Regular
"\\"
I'm getting the first 4 series on DVD. Bloody brilliant show.
Sun 14/03/04 at 13:08
Regular
"You've upset me"
Absolutely love it to death, as you may be able to tell from my name :-)
Sat 13/03/04 at 15:56
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I love Red Dwarf :) I have just finished selling off my entire video collection and now have more than enough to buy the first 4 series on DVD.

I'll admit series 7 whiffed a little, they got a little too ambitious...lost a writter...and ditched the live audience. The cast have since stated that not having an audience killed their enthusiasm (and it shows).

Series 8 was a lot better, but still nowhere near as good as it was and I fear that it will be the last series ever if the film stinks :( I do hope that the ending is resolved in the film though...i had heard that the movie was going to be set some around series 4-5 era which means no resolution...and if it ain't picked up for another series we may never find out what happens :(

Anyone see the US version? What a pile of ass!!! The only thing that worked was Kryten...and that was because it was Robert Llewlyn playing him.
Sat 13/03/04 at 13:56
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Dr Who was rubbish. Crap sets, crap villains (basically bins, or rubber suits, or rubber suits in bins), crap plots. The only thing interesting was that they were Time Lords and he stole the TARDIS, and when he morphed into a different actor at the end of each series.
Sat 13/03/04 at 13:36
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Blake's 7 was superb! Okay, the sets were a bit crap, but the story, characters and atmosphere were second to none.

And the theme tune is still my ring tone ...
Sat 13/03/04 at 13:22
Regular
"Fudge Is The Answer"
Overrated, sorry, but not as overated as Dr Who and Blakes 7 - I mean!

Bout time we had some new stuff!
Sat 13/03/04 at 13:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The last couple of series went a bit iffy, but I've been watching the re-runs on some cable channel - yay!
Sat 13/03/04 at 13:06
Regular
The cat in the first couple of series just cracks me up.

"wear grey out of season?! I'd rather hang!"

I've downloaded every single series off suprnova :)

Dont worry, i aint a complete freeloader, i've got series 1-3 on DVD.
Sat 13/03/04 at 12:31
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Azul wrote:
> (quotes from Camille)

Me and my mates called each other "Smer Hee" for ages after that episode.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.