GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resi 4 almost done"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Sat 09/04/05 at 20:53
Regular
"Pwned"
Got back today from Austria (In real life of course) and defeated *you know who on chapter 5-3 and went all the way to chapter 5-5 and on Lord Saddler himself. Shame about the helicopter being blown up, but still...

I can not begin to describe this game in my own words. I would sell all my other games just to get Resi 4. Infact, I would even chuck my phone away for Resi 4. Heck, I'd chuck my clothes away for it.

I just wanna say... Capcom - I love you!!!!!!!!!!! And that Lord Saddler is damn hard.

* Didn't want you spoil it for people who haven't got this far.
Sat 09/04/05 at 21:09
Regular
"Pwned"
Only on the chief? Yep, rocket launchers are the best for him. Hit him once with it (well, you can only use it once) in the mid section and it will get to the next stange where his legs seperate from his body.
Sat 09/04/05 at 21:05
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
I got to the chief then died and restarted over so i could use a rocket launcher on him.
Sat 09/04/05 at 20:53
Regular
"Pwned"
Got back today from Austria (In real life of course) and defeated *you know who on chapter 5-3 and went all the way to chapter 5-5 and on Lord Saddler himself. Shame about the helicopter being blown up, but still...

I can not begin to describe this game in my own words. I would sell all my other games just to get Resi 4. Infact, I would even chuck my phone away for Resi 4. Heck, I'd chuck my clothes away for it.

I just wanna say... Capcom - I love you!!!!!!!!!!! And that Lord Saddler is damn hard.

* Didn't want you spoil it for people who haven't got this far.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.