GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resi 4 almost done"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Sat 09/04/05 at 20:53
Regular
"Pwned"
Got back today from Austria (In real life of course) and defeated *you know who on chapter 5-3 and went all the way to chapter 5-5 and on Lord Saddler himself. Shame about the helicopter being blown up, but still...

I can not begin to describe this game in my own words. I would sell all my other games just to get Resi 4. Infact, I would even chuck my phone away for Resi 4. Heck, I'd chuck my clothes away for it.

I just wanna say... Capcom - I love you!!!!!!!!!!! And that Lord Saddler is damn hard.

* Didn't want you spoil it for people who haven't got this far.
Mon 11/04/05 at 17:13
Regular
"the burning sky"
And you have the crossbow monks on the perimeter.
Mon 11/04/05 at 17:10
"period drama"
And then there's the slightly more intimate encounter a bit later on.
More annoying because you can't see where he is most of the time.
Mon 11/04/05 at 15:20
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I just left her at the top of the stairs, and I didn't even shoot the bells. i just used some incediary grenades and walked around so he doesn't know where you are.
Mon 11/04/05 at 09:50
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Yeh, i know....
Mon 11/04/05 at 00:05
Regular
"thursdayton!"
You fire at the two bells in the dungeon and it distracts him.

And I always keep Ashley out of that room :|
Sun 10/04/05 at 21:28
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Yeh, i knew he was gonna jump out, but i thought the lever would release him! He just jumped at me!
Sun 10/04/05 at 21:25
"period drama"
MrGlitch wrote:
> Just a question: is the blind prisoner a boss, or a common enemy
> further on in the game? A downed him with two magnum shots to the
> spine. *crunch*

God, I hated that bit.
Just because you know you're going to have to go in the cell, and you know that when you do, he's going to jump at you. Rargh, I didn't want to go in.

First time I too Ashley down as well (didn't know about the being quiet bit) and tried to run away but she got slashed to bits (tiny piece of health left).) We both ran up the stairs and I blasted him once with the shotgun - which, of course, resulted in blind-man sprinting up the steps and much slashage. ooch

It was actually quite fun doing it properly - sneaky, sneaky, turn around please. BOOM on the back, run for your life. Repeat.
Sun 10/04/05 at 21:15
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Yeh, hes fast and eeevil! Not as bad as those monks with shields!
Sun 10/04/05 at 21:09
Regular
"the burning sky"
MrGlitch wrote:
> Just a question: is the blind prisoner a boss, or a common enemy
> further on in the game? A downed him with two magnum shots to the
> spine. *crunch*

I think there's another later down the line. I'm dreading it on pro.
Sun 10/04/05 at 21:05
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Just a question: is the blind prisoner a boss, or a common enemy further on in the game? A downed him with two magnum shots to the spine. *crunch*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.