GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stupid nosebleeds."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/03/04 at 20:30
Regular
"That's right!"
So I'm watching Get Shorty in my room, when I feel something running down my nose. Blood. Right onto my bright white t-shirt. Lean forward and it starts dripping on my rug (it still hasn't dried) I keep bog roll in my room for this very thing, so I stopped it and rolled some up and bunged it up my nose. Few minutes later, I notice that the bog roll is soaking wet and dripping blood on my t-shirt again... Finally stop it again. Take the bog roll out in the bathroom, which of course pulls the clot out, which starts it again.

Finally stop that one and by then my t-shirt was nice and stained. Bah.

Get them from time to time, which is really annoying, especially when it happens when I'm out of the house. Not like when I was a kid, where my nose would gush, it's more of a drip, drip, drip, but they're bloody annoying since they can start at any time and you get them on and off for weeks at a time. Stupid nosebleeds. Had to clean the sink out.
Sun 07/03/04 at 21:25
Regular
mmm cookie
Sun 07/03/04 at 21:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> bastardos!

Your spanish is flawless.

:D
Sun 07/03/04 at 21:23
Regular
corterise your conk sounds rather painful
Sun 07/03/04 at 21:22
Regular
"Light of the world"
Aww hun I know how you feel. They are always at the most in convenient times as well.. they can be such bastardos!

I have sometimes up to twelve a week but they have calmed down thank god lately. Dont pick your nose ok!

I get them due to stress I can get them when its around 'ladies dodgy time' and also like colourless' freaky friend (Storms' a brewin)

Go to the doctors if you havent already. They can give you the freezing cream (like they have me) or if it persists thay might have to corterise your conk
Sun 07/03/04 at 21:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Read my previous post.

*weep*
Sun 07/03/04 at 21:10
Regular
"Colourless"
My friend has a nosebleed whenever there is a storm on its way. Its strange, but he's a good weather man.
Sun 07/03/04 at 21:10
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I'm sure I heard people who don't have nosebleeds are at greater risk
> of brain damage... Something to do with pressure on the brain. Have a
> nose bleed, the pressure goes down.

just like lettin g off some steam, or havign sex with your missus aftter a tense day
Sun 07/03/04 at 21:07
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Nah, i'll just drill a hole in my skull.

It'll balance it right out.
Sun 07/03/04 at 21:07
Regular
"That's right!"
Read my previous post.
Sun 07/03/04 at 21:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I've never had a nosebleed.

Which surely means I'm better than you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.