GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats better Unreal T or Quake III ?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/04/01 at 08:03
Regular
I want a doom clone type game and was woundering what everyone things is going to be best Unreal or Quake?

I have £39 burning a hole in my pocket, however dont want to waste it. Instinct tells me quake but I have not heard much about the PS2 version and Unreal is supossed to be good apart from a few glitches.

What does everybody else think I should spend my money on? Then there's always Gun Griffin Blase which I like the look of, even if some reviews are a bit crappy.
Thu 05/04/01 at 09:12
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
have you considered timesplitters....great deathmatches and it also has story modes and arcade modes + challenge mode....plus when you eventually get tired of all the levels you can create your own with the level designer. 4 player blast action with not even a sniff of slow down in 4 player mode all running at a blistering 60fps..and it shows

dont qoute me on this but i think OPS2 suggested you chose timesplitters over quakeIII for the sheer depth of gameplay

but as they say ....the choice is yours

all 3 are smashing titles
Thu 05/04/01 at 08:03
Regular
"Melliflous Wanderer"
I want a doom clone type game and was woundering what everyone things is going to be best Unreal or Quake?

I have £39 burning a hole in my pocket, however dont want to waste it. Instinct tells me quake but I have not heard much about the PS2 version and Unreal is supossed to be good apart from a few glitches.

What does everybody else think I should spend my money on? Then there's always Gun Griffin Blase which I like the look of, even if some reviews are a bit crappy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.