GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Love is in the air"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/03/04 at 13:33
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Ok, I have recently 'fallen in love' with a girl form my class, I can't name her because its disrespectful to her, I don't know if she feels the same way and my friends use these forums and I do not want them to ruin it for either me or her. We have gradually gotten to know each other better over the past few months and the more I know about her, the more intense my feelings for her become. She is very shy (one of the many things that attracted me to her), and I don't want to be too forward in case she backs off and things become awkward between us, If I can't be her boyfriend then I would rather be her friend. What should I do?
Wed 10/03/04 at 00:05
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I find handcuffs and lots of animal tranquilisers tend to work best on
> girls.
>
> Couple of darts in the ass and she'll be like putty in your hands.

I find your methods both intiguing and refreshing!

pity the jury didn't see it that way ....
Wed 10/03/04 at 00:02
"gamedude4312"
Black hole wrote:
> Shes too smart to fall for that, Im gonna get the nerve and ask her
> tomorrow, in private, that way neither of us will be embarassed.
gamedude wrote:
>sounds good to me tell me more
Tue 09/03/04 at 19:26
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Shes too smart to fall for that, Im gonna get the nerve and ask her tomorrow, in private, that way neither of us will be embarassed.
Tue 09/03/04 at 12:47
Regular
"MooMoo"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I find handcuffs and lots of animal tranquilisers tend to work best on
> girls.
>
> Couple of darts in the ass and she'll be like putty in your hands.

Ooo, you little charmer you!.
Tue 09/03/04 at 12:42
Regular
"MooMoo"
You said you already talk to each other as friends, Is that right?. Why don't you try the old. "I've got a friend and he really likes this girl, what should he do/what would you do?" type of thing.
Tue 09/03/04 at 12:42
Regular
I find handcuffs and lots of animal tranquilisers tend to work best on girls.

Couple of darts in the ass and she'll be like putty in your hands.
Tue 09/03/04 at 12:39
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Yea i know, but its getting her alone outside of tech thats the problem, as long as we are in the immediate company of people she is very shy but I now know that there is more to her than whats on the surface, if I get her alone and ask her then I am confident that she will say yes, I will just have to be persistent but in a subtle way and hopefully it will pay off.
Tue 09/03/04 at 12:34
Regular
If you get her alone, she won't have an excuse not to admit her feelings for you. Peer pressure usually does that - or embarassment.

Get her alone and there's no fear of that kind of stuff.
Tue 09/03/04 at 12:31
Regular
"You fail in life!"
I would love that to happen, I was actually talking to her friend last thursady night for about two hours, she seemed to think it was a good idea, she was telling me that she had noticed how well we have been getting along and that I should go for it and ask her out. Normally I am not the one who would do the asking out because in that respect I can be shy but this time the only thing stopping me is her shyness! Even if she did like me I'm not to sure that she would admit to me or to anyone, how can I find out if she likes me but not 'give anything away', so to speak?
Tue 09/03/04 at 12:26
Regular
"MooMoo"
I was always really shy, and would never dream of asking a bloke out. So if I fancied anyone that's the way it stayed, unless they asked me (which most of the time they didn't) boo-hoo. Anyway I am now, wait for it.... 31 (oh my god) and happily married with a 10 month old son. We've been together since we were 17, and again if he hadn't of asked me out, where would I be now?. Answer, still living with my mum and dad probably!!.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.