GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Love is in the air"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/03/04 at 13:33
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Ok, I have recently 'fallen in love' with a girl form my class, I can't name her because its disrespectful to her, I don't know if she feels the same way and my friends use these forums and I do not want them to ruin it for either me or her. We have gradually gotten to know each other better over the past few months and the more I know about her, the more intense my feelings for her become. She is very shy (one of the many things that attracted me to her), and I don't want to be too forward in case she backs off and things become awkward between us, If I can't be her boyfriend then I would rather be her friend. What should I do?
Sat 06/03/04 at 13:33
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Ok, I have recently 'fallen in love' with a girl form my class, I can't name her because its disrespectful to her, I don't know if she feels the same way and my friends use these forums and I do not want them to ruin it for either me or her. We have gradually gotten to know each other better over the past few months and the more I know about her, the more intense my feelings for her become. She is very shy (one of the many things that attracted me to her), and I don't want to be too forward in case she backs off and things become awkward between us, If I can't be her boyfriend then I would rather be her friend. What should I do?
Sat 06/03/04 at 13:37
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Im no expert but it sounds to me that you have to play the waiting game. Just play it cool for the next month or so if you are gradually falling i love with her she probobly feels the same and if not your growing on her. Its a matter of time and there is no bad outcome to this you will either be a friend or her partner... Only time will tell
Sat 06/03/04 at 13:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Go outside her house and hide in the bushes
Sat 06/03/04 at 13:47
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Go outside her house and hide in the bushes

Then you have 2 choices.

Bring lubricant.
Use the alo very oil if you are in that type of bush.
Sat 06/03/04 at 13:47
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Dakarus Joe wrote:

> Use the alo very oil if you are in that type of bush.

Alo Vera (I think)
Sat 06/03/04 at 13:49
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Go outside her house and hide in the bushes

:-o
Sat 06/03/04 at 14:12
Regular
"You fail in life!"
I am treading very carefully, just gettin to know her and vice-versa, our relationship is gradually growing, we are almost identical in our likes and we get on well together, I make excuses to be with her and she responds, I really think this will work out.
Sat 06/03/04 at 14:16
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Then keep doin what your doin.
Sat 06/03/04 at 14:26
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Im goin to our mutual friends party in 2weeks, I don't intend on drinking but I am going to ask her to go with me, I think she will. Our friend lives out in the countryside so its grounds for a walk when the place becomes too crowded, I think it would be romantic, sitting watching the stars and talking, listen to me and im only 17!

Where is lil ginge when you need her, huh?
Sat 06/03/04 at 14:42
Regular
When you don't think General Chat can become any more pathetic...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.