GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should Be Amazing..........."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'TT Superbikes'.
Tue 12/04/05 at 00:42
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
On the 22nd on this Month (not far away at all) TT SUPERBIKES is released on PS2. I have been waiting for this bike game for ages but the company who made it (Jester Interactive) had loads of problems with it at some point since then the release date seemed never to be announced. Finnally though they have Offically confirmed that this latest date WILL BE THE CORRECT. Wanna see some screenshots?

I have to admit the screenshots do not to it much justice, but download the videos and you will see why this game is going to be amazing. OH AND BY THE WAY the reason why the video looks abit crappy is because they are all in LOW-RES. The graphics in the real game will be much better.

GOTO:

http://www.jesterinteractive.co.uk/ttsuperbikes

OR:

[URL]http://www.jesterinteractive.co.uk/ttsuperbikes[/URL]
Tue 19/04/05 at 14:36
Regular
Jon, you're an idiot.

Regards.

P.S. It's 'Gran'
Tue 19/04/05 at 10:32
Regular
"8==="
If you can hit your opponents with crowbars etc...
Tue 19/04/05 at 10:30
Regular
Jon Y The Sly wrote:
> Uuummmm.........NO! How about you be quiet?

For a 20-year old, you sure are immature.
Tue 19/04/05 at 10:22
Regular
"8==="
That doesn't look that bad.

Looks better than that bike game Acclaim did.

I'd still rather get MX vs ATV unleashed though.
Tue 19/04/05 at 10:19
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
Uuummmm.........NO! How about you be quiet?
Mon 18/04/05 at 10:55
Regular
Jon Y The Sly wrote:
> powerfullest

Hehehe...

Please be quiet, JON Y THE SLY, you're just making matters worse.
Mon 18/04/05 at 10:52
Regular
I think your eyes are broked.
Mon 18/04/05 at 10:39
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
No I'm not having a laugh. Look at the Spectators on Grand Turismo and they are practically the same quality. Now consider the detail that has gone into the bikes (only a biker would know how detailed they have gone) and the physics engine that has been created and you can compare to GT. It's like GT on bikes you fool. As far as people saying that we can handle 60 fps and more with better graphics obviously has no clue about computers. Have you seen the specs for the PS2 Hardware?? It's not the powerfullest console now is it, so there is only so much graphics that can be seen at a certain speed. For your information 60fps is fast as hell and anyone that disagree's does not know crap about computers
Sat 16/04/05 at 15:20
Regular
Jon Y The Sly wrote:
> Take a look at Grand Turismo, the graphics are a near match.

Seriously mate, are you having a laugh?
Sat 16/04/05 at 15:08
Regular
"\\"
Jon Y The Sly wrote:
>The game makers don't put it in there for a laugh, they put it like that
> because that is the fastest the game will run. It runs at 60 fps and
> having 3D crowds would slow it down.

60 FPS is far faster what we can see, so they could have easily put in some effort on the graphics.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.