GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should Be Amazing..........."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'TT Superbikes'.
Tue 12/04/05 at 00:42
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
On the 22nd on this Month (not far away at all) TT SUPERBIKES is released on PS2. I have been waiting for this bike game for ages but the company who made it (Jester Interactive) had loads of problems with it at some point since then the release date seemed never to be announced. Finnally though they have Offically confirmed that this latest date WILL BE THE CORRECT. Wanna see some screenshots?

I have to admit the screenshots do not to it much justice, but download the videos and you will see why this game is going to be amazing. OH AND BY THE WAY the reason why the video looks abit crappy is because they are all in LOW-RES. The graphics in the real game will be much better.

GOTO:

http://www.jesterinteractive.co.uk/ttsuperbikes

OR:

[URL]http://www.jesterinteractive.co.uk/ttsuperbikes[/URL]
Fri 22/04/05 at 17:17
Regular
"Ow Yer"
lol i dont get this Jon Y The Sly guy.Why is he trying to convince people to get this game?? if you wanted it you'd buy it if you dont you wont.
Im only getting it because it set on my island and i could give a dam about the graphics lol, but to be honest if it wasnt set over here i would think it looks rubish.

It kicks ass! by the way
Thu 21/04/05 at 17:07
Regular
Jon Y The Sly wrote:
> I couldn't give a crap what you little 12 year
> olds say, only the bikers will know this game will be brilliant, all
> you boring car drivers can go elsewhere

Awwww boo boo :' {
Thu 21/04/05 at 17:02
Bit anal, this Jon.
Thu 21/04/05 at 13:47
Regular
You remind me of someone...
Thu 21/04/05 at 13:45
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
edit I only came on here to show some people who may be interested istead of you little losers start going into tiny little details and complaining. Don't comment unless you played it or seen a running video. And for peoples information Gran Turismo doesn't have that good graphics. Wake edit up. The cars look good but the scenary is laughable. I couldn't give a crap what you little 12 year olds say, only the bikers will know this game will be brilliant, all you boring car drivers can go elsewhere

smv edit: The swear filter is there for a reason. Please don't try and get around it.
Wed 20/04/05 at 11:43
beanz wrote:
> oooo this game looks horrible...
> i think he needs new glasses!

It doesn't look bad at all... not commerical quality though.
Wed 20/04/05 at 11:30
Regular
"8==="
*Sets up Graphics Tarts Anonymous*
Wed 20/04/05 at 09:12
Regular
"accidental superher"
oooo this game looks horrible...
i think he needs new glasses!
Tue 19/04/05 at 23:32
Regular
Jon Y The Sly wrote:
Take a look at Grand Turismo,
> the graphics are a near match.

I just spat chocolate milkshake all over my monitor after reading that comment. You think that this - [URL]http://www.jesterinteractive.co.uk/ttsuperbikes/ttscreenshot07.jpg[/URL] is similar to this? [URL]http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/screen0/561066_20041001_screen006.jpg[/URL]

No. Just no.
Tue 19/04/05 at 22:10
Regular
"8==="
It looks better than Speed Kings and that was quite good fun.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.