GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"nintendo 64 is the greatest console"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/04/05 at 18:08
Regular
"blacknight rules"
it is so good i still get the games
Wed 08/06/05 at 23:21
Regular
"soth"
yes it is perfect dark and goldeneye
Wed 08/06/05 at 23:20
Regular
"soth"
one of the best games on the nintendo 64 has to be perfect dark its grafix are good and the multi player is fantastic me a my brouther used to play the misson mode i would be a enemy we had a deal i could never kill him so i would go a shoot out all the lights on the level then go and ceep disarming him. e would shoot his gun to see where he needed to go then i would come out of the dark ness and diss aem him he never done the second level well done nintedo for making a trly great concel.
Sun 29/05/05 at 12:55
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I used to play multiplayer on it everyday, so

What Hefix wrote = true
Sun 29/05/05 at 12:11
Regular
"8==="
It had the best offline multiplayer.

Xbox Live beats it now, but offline: the N64 is still king.
Sun 29/05/05 at 11:00
Regular
"The Red Shift"
N64 was certainly the most entertaining console (closely rivaled by the C64).

Zelda, decent Fifa games, Banjo, GoldenEye, etc.

They were all legendary.

But I gave it all away to my family members up north who liked consoles and had some young kiddies.
Mon 23/05/05 at 20:46
Regular
"Live a lotto"
ive still got mine. hav any of you been on banjo and kazooie
Fri 29/04/05 at 05:29
Regular
"Card Game Enthusias"
At the time it was released, I didn't think it was a great console...but now that hindsight is 20/20, I think the system did quite well...Zelda Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 64, and so on...the system was worth playing. But I don't think it beats its predecessor, the Super NES.
Thu 28/04/05 at 16:37
Regular
"0228"
No, you are sensible.
Thu 28/04/05 at 09:27
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
I still have mine.

Am I sad?
Tue 19/04/05 at 16:56
Regular
JFH wrote:
> Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Mario 64, Banjo-Kazooie, Conker's Bad
> Fur Day, etc. There are too many.

Conkers- urinating in the showers was amazing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.