GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Paintballing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/03/04 at 21:09
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Planning on going soon.

Anyone been? Was it any good? Worth the money? Does it hurt? (doesn't matter if it does, I CAN TAKE IT MAN!) And, erm.
Yeah?

Good. Continue.
Tue 02/03/04 at 22:07
"slightlyshortertagl"
Paintballing is fun.

Cover up your shoes with unhealthy amounts of duct tape, though. i.e. Get a roll of duct tape and mummify your shoes with it.
Tue 02/03/04 at 22:06
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Ah.
There's marshalls. Hurrah.
Didn't know that.
Tue 02/03/04 at 22:05
Regular
"That's right!"
There's nothing you can do if you're pinned down after being hit. They'll shoot at anything that moves, and if you simply stand up you'll get pelted until they realise you're already dead.

Usually a marshall will run over and lead you away.
Tue 02/03/04 at 21:58
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Excellent.

What if you end up in a situation where you're like going, "ARGH, fecking stop it!", while flailing your arms in a futile attempt to protect yourself, while they're standing a metre away emptying their load (ahar de har) onto you?

There's not much you can do I suppose...
Tue 02/03/04 at 21:55
Regular
"That's right!"
Yes, it hurts. You're either shot at point blank range, or take heavy damage from about a dozen different people. And you get hit on the back of your neck or on your wrists, where you're not protected, that hurts even more.

I had small bruises all over my chest and back and arms afterwards.

Anyway, it's alright, nothing special. It was stupidly hot the day I did it, and with t-shirt and jeans and thick coveralls and then a mask, I was sweating like a mofo and couldn't breathe half the time.
Tue 02/03/04 at 21:18
Regular
"SOUP!"
*pootles*
Tue 02/03/04 at 21:17
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I dont even know where the nearest centre is.
Tue 02/03/04 at 21:09
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Planning on going soon.

Anyone been? Was it any good? Worth the money? Does it hurt? (doesn't matter if it does, I CAN TAKE IT MAN!) And, erm.
Yeah?

Good. Continue.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.