GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My mother thinks I do coke"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/03/04 at 17:30
Regular
"Not a Jew"
"Coke" being crack cocaine.
As some of you may or may not know, I am a pyrotechnics fan it is one of my hobbies. Anyway, if you are accuainted with KNO3 "sugar smoke" you will know that you need KNO3 (Potassium nitrate, a salty type powder) and icing sugar to make it in the ration 60:40. So, I spilt a little icing sugar a while ago when making some sugar smoke, and my mother found it and a burnt out beaker in a drawer.
"Son, whats this white powder in your drawer? Is it drugs?"
"No, of course it isn't you ignorant woman."
*Gives me a dubious look*

Peoples ignorance, tut tut.
Tue 02/03/04 at 22:13
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
...who isn't an addict ofcourse
Tue 02/03/04 at 22:13
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I was waiting for someone to suggest that HHAT. Lol imagine the look on her face or the face of any mother.
Tue 02/03/04 at 22:11
"slightlyshortertagl"
Offer her a line.
Tue 02/03/04 at 22:08
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> My mother thinks I do coke.
> Well, she my dealer, so she'll probably figure it out eventually.

Marry me.
Tue 02/03/04 at 22:00
Regular
"SOUP!"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> You can get pretty wrecked off icing sugar.
>
> *takes another toke*

Funniest thing I read all day.

Yes, I'm deprived.
Tue 02/03/04 at 21:59
Regular
if my parents knew the stuff I'd got up to in my life, I think they'd be quite surprised.
Tue 02/03/04 at 21:58
Regular
"That's right!"
My parents used to think I was on drugs; smoking joints whilst snorting coke and injecting smack into a large vein every night, whilst drinking vodka and sleeping with hookers.

Of course I wasn't, but since I was a young teenager going out on a night, I *had* to be doing it. They read the Daily Mail, y'know.
Tue 02/03/04 at 20:28
Regular
"Bicycle"
RoJ wrote:
> Messy wrote:
> LMAO FFF... Jesus, you really crack me up...
>
>
> Is that an intentional pun?

Aye, it were. Clever, non?

Borat wrote:
>take your mouse away?

Yeah. Computer mouse. It's like being grounded except my Mum is all too eager to kick me outta the house. And I'm too eager to kick her out. It's a good arrangment.
Tue 02/03/04 at 20:25
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Messy wrote:
> LMAO FFF... Jesus, you really crack me up...

Is that an intentional pun?
Tue 02/03/04 at 20:25
Regular
take your mouse away?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.