GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My mother thinks I do coke"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/03/04 at 17:30
Regular
"Not a Jew"
"Coke" being crack cocaine.
As some of you may or may not know, I am a pyrotechnics fan it is one of my hobbies. Anyway, if you are accuainted with KNO3 "sugar smoke" you will know that you need KNO3 (Potassium nitrate, a salty type powder) and icing sugar to make it in the ration 60:40. So, I spilt a little icing sugar a while ago when making some sugar smoke, and my mother found it and a burnt out beaker in a drawer.
"Son, whats this white powder in your drawer? Is it drugs?"
"No, of course it isn't you ignorant woman."
*Gives me a dubious look*

Peoples ignorance, tut tut.
Wed 03/03/04 at 01:17
Regular
"what?"
yeah coke it's real cool, since i've been off of it i've been using my spare time showing people that i can make my nose go completely flat because i destroyed every bit of cartlidge in my nose, so anyone who is proud of the fact that they do coke, well enjoy it while you can but when you find yourself pawning off your dead fathers watch for an 8-ball and you go home to your emprty house because the watch was the last thing you had to pawn away to support your habit maybe you'll think twice about how cool you really are. Oh and on a brighter note, you can charge people money to see your freak show starring your nose so at least you'll have that job when your living on the streets, don't worry about it pal, you'll be just fine.
Tue 02/03/04 at 23:55
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Blank wrote:
> I do coke. I prefer Sainsbury's Diet Classic Cola, though.

t'is rather nice!

I'm not going to joke around..i hate drugs..except legal stuff..coke, herorin, etc etc i think is disgusting!

that is all
Tue 02/03/04 at 23:08
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I do coke. I prefer Sainsbury's Diet Classic Cola, though.
Tue 02/03/04 at 22:48
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Please I hate needles and aint a drug user anyways:P I actually have a bruise from when I got blood taken last week! She couldn't get any blood in the first vein she tried so when the needle was in she started pushing down on the skin and "pumping the vein" some more and it has given me a bruise next to two other holes they tried to get blood out of. Buh.
Tue 02/03/04 at 22:47
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
When i have to take a new box of tablets in school in first lesson someone will sneak there hand in my pocket and say "danny is taking drugs" then i would say no im not then all lesson its "junkie" yelled to me. put i just samck them if they go to far like pushing me or soveing me.

I dont take my tablets any more they make me worse!!
Tue 02/03/04 at 22:46
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
You could get a syringe no problem, but they probably wouldnt give you the needle.
Tue 02/03/04 at 22:44
Regular
don't get any ideas sonny ....
Tue 02/03/04 at 22:44
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
You can do that?!?! Huh how wierd. I would have thought you'd need to show a prescription to show that you were on drugs that needed to be injected at home or something. You live you learn.
Tue 02/03/04 at 22:38
Regular
my mum used to sell essential oils in large quantities. the best method to get the stuff out of huge bottles into much smaller bottles, was by using large syringes.

when I went into the chemist and asked for a box of 50 syringes I got some funny looks.
Tue 02/03/04 at 22:23
Can't you just give her a chinese "burn"?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.