GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dasani : Peckham Spring"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/03/04 at 15:59
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Have you read about Coca-Cola's new "Pure Still Water"? It's f* cking tap water!!! They even admit it!! lol...they take it from a tap in some warehouse...filter it and sell it to us for 95p a 500ml bottle (tap equivlent 0.03p)!!!
Wed 03/03/04 at 09:41
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
from what I've read they are filtering, adding minerals to change the taste, and doing other stuf to the water. If its being advertised misleadingy then they should get rapped for it however.

Anyone that pays over the odds for bottled water is a mug to start with. I keep rats, and have to buy bottled water (flouride is a slow poison to them) but kwik save 18 pence for 2 liters is nearly identical in mineral makeup and ph values as 1.50 for a liter "executive" water.
Wed 03/03/04 at 09:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
My shop sells about 6 brands of water and about 3 flavoured waters and it sells the most. That Dasani stuff has been flying off the shelf, idiots.
Tue 02/03/04 at 21:32
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Decoy Octopus wrote:
> Decoy Octopus wrote:
> magnius wrote:
> The tap water here in Bristol is OK too...nicer than bottled
>
> Water here in Suffolk is OK. Pity about my limescale encrusted
> teeth.
>
> Just kidding, water around here is quite nice I don't think that many
> people would pay that much for tap water would they?

Where there are unwitting mugs, there is cash...
Tue 02/03/04 at 21:29
Regular
"um..."
Decoy Octopus wrote:
> magnius wrote:
>
> Water here in Suffolk is OK. Pity about my limescale encrusted teeth.

Just kidding, water around here is quite nice I don't think that many people would pay that much for tap water would they?
Tue 02/03/04 at 21:25
magnius wrote:

> Coca-Cola are trying to justify the product...but how can you justify
> a 3000% mark up on the price from the tap?

Coca Cola people turned the tap on and filled the water in a bottle for you. You should be honoured
Tue 02/03/04 at 21:20
Regular
"um..."
magnius wrote:

Water here in Suffolk is OK. Pity about my limescale encrusted teeth.
Tue 02/03/04 at 20:05
"Majestic"
Doesnt bother me, nice cold refreshing drink, at actually quenches your thrist. And its being filtered. and for 59p for 2 litres, its not all that bad is it? Besdies, we can expecting a price drop now i guess. 30p for 2 litres.
Tue 02/03/04 at 20:01
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Of course, it is filtered three times and the source with mineral water of Dasani's type is irrelevant - it's not being marketed as water from mountains (and therefore that being the reason why it's so good)...but carry on with your "hahae stoopid".

Not that I advocate selling bottled water, of course.
Tue 02/03/04 at 19:53
"Majestic"
i bought a bottle yesterday, for work.
95p my ars£, i paid 59p for 2 litres. Just having a break when it comes on the radio, that its tap water!

Mind you, where i am working at the moment there is no taps. Or water. And i'd rather drink water than a sugery substance.

I'm a cheap skate, i should of got evian for 10p more, to get that autentic muddy mountain taste.
Tue 02/03/04 at 17:46
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Der Nazi wrote:
> 35% more? How is that possible? A water molecule is made of 2 hydrogen
> atoms and an oxygen atom. It's a fixed formula!

He said 35% more oxygen, not 35% more water.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.