GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dasani : Peckham Spring"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/03/04 at 15:59
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Have you read about Coca-Cola's new "Pure Still Water"? It's f* cking tap water!!! They even admit it!! lol...they take it from a tap in some warehouse...filter it and sell it to us for 95p a 500ml bottle (tap equivlent 0.03p)!!!
Wed 03/03/04 at 14:05
Regular
"relocated"
The only thing Edinburgh does better than Glasgow (apart from building castles) is tap water. It's lovely stuff.

I bought a bottle of this Dasani crap the other day when I was on the train station and Smiths didn't sell anything else. The label made me go hmmmm, now I know why.
Wed 03/03/04 at 13:54
Regular
"Selected"
the water in huddersfield tastes like motor oil
Wed 03/03/04 at 13:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I bought a 500ml bottle of Volic a few months ago, I fill it up every morning before I go to Uni.

Our tap water is better anyway. You Lunduners only buy it because your water is crap.
Wed 03/03/04 at 13:47
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Yeah, because you wouldn't buy a bottle of water that didn't come from a picturesque highland spring, would you? It's water, what's the big deal? It's not bog-standard tap water, as someone put it, it goes through loads of filters first. I bet no one could tell the difference anyway.
Wed 03/03/04 at 13:29
"Majestic"
DiscoDexy wrote:
> http://www.dasanigb.co.uk
>
> Of your interested

Of course i ment to say;
If your interested
Wed 03/03/04 at 13:29
"Majestic"
http://www.dasanigb.co.uk

Of your interested
Wed 03/03/04 at 11:44
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
magnius wrote:
> I had rats and gave them tap water...they both developed tumours :*(
> could this be why?

Well, rats generally develop tumours quite easily, but flouride increases their chances drastically. Think smokers and non smokers in humans. Some people who don't smoke will develop lung cancer, but the smokers have a far higher chance.
Wed 03/03/04 at 11:31
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Pandaemonium wrote:
I keep rats, and have to buy bottled water (flouride is a slow
> poison to them) but kwik save 18 pence for 2 liters is nearly
> identical in mineral makeup and ph values as 1.50 for a liter
> "executive" water.

I had rats and gave them tap water...they both developed tumours :*( could this be why?
Wed 03/03/04 at 11:10
"Majestic"
The good thing about Dasini though...

Once youve finished the bottle, you can go and fill it up with tap water, and youve got a brand new bottle of Dasini.

Buy one bottle get xxxxxxxx free!
Wed 03/03/04 at 10:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I only drink it on holiday where it's dirt cheap for a 5 litre bottle, something like a euro or if I'm somewhere away from a tap.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.