GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dasani : Peckham Spring"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/03/04 at 15:59
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Have you read about Coca-Cola's new "Pure Still Water"? It's f* cking tap water!!! They even admit it!! lol...they take it from a tap in some warehouse...filter it and sell it to us for 95p a 500ml bottle (tap equivlent 0.03p)!!!
Tue 02/03/04 at 15:59
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Have you read about Coca-Cola's new "Pure Still Water"? It's f* cking tap water!!! They even admit it!! lol...they take it from a tap in some warehouse...filter it and sell it to us for 95p a 500ml bottle (tap equivlent 0.03p)!!!
Tue 02/03/04 at 16:02
Regular
heh heh ... quality.

I think people who fork out loads for bottled water every week are suckers anyway.

I buy it occasionally, but only because I'm nowhere near a tap. It really doesn't make any difference - the difference in health benefits is probably negligible. As for the taste - the tap water around preston is quite nice, so I'm quite lucky. I know in some areas it tastes rank. I went to majorca 2 years ago and drank some there and nearly threw up - it was absolutely foul.
Tue 02/03/04 at 16:04
Regular
"Milky Milky"
The tap water here in Bristol is OK too...nicer than bottled
Tue 02/03/04 at 16:11
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The tap water here in scotland is like nectar.

I laugh at you suckers from london. :D
Tue 02/03/04 at 16:31
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It's not so bad where I live just outside of London, but it's awful in Luton; full of chemicals.

And as for the fact that this bottled stuff is from a tap- ha! Coca Cola probably got the idea from only Fools and Horses in the first place!

You've got to admire them for trying to maximise profit, though. I just pity the idiots who drink several bottles of it per day.
Tue 02/03/04 at 16:36
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Der Nazi wrote:

> I just pity the idiots who drink several bottles of it per day.

I pity no-one who is willing to pay a quid for water!! I've seen water in boots that sells itself on containing 35% more oxygen!! Umm....
Tue 02/03/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
35% more? How is that possible? A water molecule is made of 2 hydrogen atoms and an oxygen atom. It's a fixed formula!
Tue 02/03/04 at 16:47
Regular
"Milky Milky"
You tell me!! it's still..not carbonated..but then carbonation doesn't involve oxygen anyway does it?
Tue 02/03/04 at 16:52
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yes. CO2? What do you think the O is?
Tue 02/03/04 at 16:53
Regular
"Milky Milky"
lol...guess how well I did in Science class :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.