GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Belldandy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/03/04 at 21:00
Regular
"SOUP!"
Belldandy, just a quick message to say "Why on Earth do you still post on these forums?"

Seriously, I don't really see you around much, but whenever you do you are moaning, getting angry or something similar about something to do with the forums. I never see you 'joking' or expressing any other feeling other than disconent. It seems like you really do not want to be here, so why do you keep coming back?

Also, stop trying to undermine everyone and everything in your path, nobody takes you seriously other than yourself, and I feel that is your major weakness.

Lighten up, for your own sake.
Tue 02/03/04 at 18:15
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Emperor Xerxes Q.C. wrote:
> I cannot believe that a thread has been created to directly target
> someone and then is used by hordes of disgruntled minions to verbally
> bash someone.
>
> You wouldn't do this outside I dare say because you would get the
> crap beaten out of you or at the very least have no friends.
>
> Dear me people I think its time this was ended.

Well it had slipped pretty far down before you popped it to the top. Oh and for you information I a harshly blunt and so on and so forth in person. It's part of my charm *looks angelic*
Tue 02/03/04 at 18:13
Regular
Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight!

*chants*
Tue 02/03/04 at 17:54
"Mimmargh!"
I cannot believe that a thread has been created to directly target someone and then is used by hordes of disgruntled minions to verbally bash someone.

You wouldn't do this outside I dare say because you would get the crap beaten out of you or at the very least have no friends.

Dear me people I think its time this was ended.
Tue 02/03/04 at 15:30
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Belldandy wrote:
> And before anyone says it, yes I'm aware of the irony of me making this comment...
Ooh, I was formulating a reply in my head before I read that bit!

Just kidding ;^)
Tue 02/03/04 at 15:29
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
You think I care what you thought of the response...if I were you I'd get that PC fixed...
Tue 02/03/04 at 15:20
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Oh Belldandy that response doesn't quite cut the mustard. You're definitely begining to slip with your comebacks. Go on, have another try for our amusement.
Tue 02/03/04 at 15:04
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Simple, you're wrong because you won't admit you were wrong.
Tue 02/03/04 at 15:02
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I don't care I still want to know how I can be right or wrong if noone even knows who said it and everyone's opinion of it is split heh? Ohh Belldandy
Tue 02/03/04 at 15:00
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Belldandy wrote:
> Cub!st wrote:
> Huh, oh well, I stand by my orignal posts on how I consider sarcasm.
>
> "Oh b*gger I was wrong, well I'm not admitting it"
>
> And before anyone says it, yes I'm aware of the irony of me making
> this comment...
Tue 02/03/04 at 14:56
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Lol if it's a matter of debate you can't be right or wrong about it can you Belldandy? I'll leave you to think that over

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.