GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Belldandy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/03/04 at 21:00
Regular
"SOUP!"
Belldandy, just a quick message to say "Why on Earth do you still post on these forums?"

Seriously, I don't really see you around much, but whenever you do you are moaning, getting angry or something similar about something to do with the forums. I never see you 'joking' or expressing any other feeling other than disconent. It seems like you really do not want to be here, so why do you keep coming back?

Also, stop trying to undermine everyone and everything in your path, nobody takes you seriously other than yourself, and I feel that is your major weakness.

Lighten up, for your own sake.
Tue 02/03/04 at 12:41
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Thank you, do I get a trophy?...Medal?...Certificate?...restraining order...?
Tue 02/03/04 at 12:22
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Congratulations.
Tue 02/03/04 at 11:53
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Mornin' all! I'm not a media studies student I just take Media Studies at my Highschool as one of the Subjects. I amn't at College or University yet which is were I want to study Journalism or Film And Media Studies. Until then though I just do it in Highschool (I'm in S5 which is year 12 for you English fol)
Tue 02/03/04 at 08:48
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Virtuoso wrote:
> Belldandy is a gimp.

Which if true means you're around the level of mud on my shoe.

Cubist obviously isn't a media studies student - nice try but no cigar is an overused line from some old movie/play whose name escapes me right now.
Mon 01/03/04 at 23:38
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Belldandy is a gimp.
Mon 01/03/04 at 22:58
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Belldandy wrote:
> Nice try Cubist, but no cigar (how old is that line eh?).

Which line you talking about? Paradox has College tomorrow so he has to be up for that and away. Pretty easy concept to grasp. I'll try one of my other lines on you if you want though? *growls*
Mon 01/03/04 at 22:55
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Nice try Cubist, but no cigar (how old is that line eh?).
Mon 01/03/04 at 22:54
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Belldandy wrote:
> Ah, another one surrenders leaving Paradox to defend the base all
> alone. It's obviously past his bedtime though.

I'm still here, my last post was just mocking of your last post though. It was fun while it lasted. Did you ever think though that Paradox has a life to wake up to tomorrow in which he actually has places to go and people to meet which you don't seem to? I don't, I'm on exam leave and am revising all tomorrow for a test on wednesday but I can admit it.
Mon 01/03/04 at 22:52
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Ah, another one surrenders leaving Paradox to defend the base all alone. It's obviously past his bedtime though.
Mon 01/03/04 at 22:48
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
*dances* Please love me? PLEASE?!?! OH GOD!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.