GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jade Empire"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Jade Empire'.
Sat 16/04/05 at 09:35
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Anyone got it?
What's it like?

Haven't heard/seen much about it.
Sat 16/04/05 at 14:04
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Yeah 22nd, SR got the date wrong. Amazon and PLay have it down for the 22nd, and they're generally very accurate.

I'm getting it. The demo wasn't THAT brilliant, but it was from a couple of months back. Now the game looks awesome. A great story and no franchise limitations (a la Star Wars) should mean that the game will be quite compelling. I just watch video reviews of this and Unrealy Championship 2: Liandri whatever and I'm getting both where as I wasn't before.

I admit that with no Multi-Player or even LIVE awareness, I won't keep Jade Empire past 2 months, but even so, all this Multiplayer and LIVE stuff means I rarely find time for a good Single Player, so It'll do me good.

I got Doom 3 the other day. It's not bad, but it can't touch the PC version. Sure the Co-Op is nice, but after playing it through, the experience isn't as good as Single Player. On Very High on PC, Lights off, running at 1600x on a 19" monitor is awesome... so scary. Although I expect monsters everywhere, so I'm not all that suprised when I see one.

How about those big fat beastards, though?!!! OMGLGFG!!(!)

Anyway, Jade Empire, looks good... Definitely and RPG to get non-RPG players into the genre.
Sat 16/04/05 at 11:57
Regular
"Touched!"
It's not out until the 22nd I believe.
Sat 16/04/05 at 09:35
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Anyone got it?
What's it like?

Haven't heard/seen much about it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.