GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jade Empire"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Jade Empire'.
Sat 16/04/05 at 09:35
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Anyone got it?
What's it like?

Haven't heard/seen much about it.
Sun 24/04/05 at 13:38
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Finished Chaos Theory last night so I started to get into Jade Empire a bit more. Enjoyable game so far.
Sat 23/04/05 at 23:24
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Its the nuts. I love it ! But then I would seeing as I'm into martial arts. ;-)
Sat 23/04/05 at 14:19
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I love it. It's a quality game. I'm in the middle of Chaos Theory and Jade Empire now and i'm torn between the two. It's a stunning game though - a MUST for any RPG fans or even adventure fans (You actually DO the moves yourself) and leveling up is very easy.
Sat 23/04/05 at 14:07
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Jade Empire, played it for a couple of hours and it seems really good. But I don't want to get right into it until I finish Chaos Theory.
Sat 23/04/05 at 06:50
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Unless I'm wrong again, it is out today, so back to the original post, please. ;-)
Sun 17/04/05 at 15:10
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Like Conker and Lockdown?

Hahaha... ;)

Conker looks great, I can't wait to play that online. I was readong on the Ubi Forums about how they're thinking of taking Lockdown in a new direction. More arcadey, buying weapons before a round. You can't do that though. Team Rainbow risking their lives to rescue hostages and they have to buy a weapon. Hell no. All they need to do is make it looks better, feel more solid and have the best hit detection of any game ever. The bright red crosshairs need to go.. they're obtrusive, and the guns shouldn't protrude into the screen as much.

IN HALO 2 news, the latest Update explains what the auto-update (released this monday night) does exactly.
Sun 17/04/05 at 02:27
Regular
"8==="
Counting PS1 and Cube games I've a backlog of about 30 games to play through.

Jade will have to wait until the summer drought along with most other non-live titles that are coming out.
Sat 16/04/05 at 19:47
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I wasn't being funny... I blame SR!!!!! :@ Hahaha...

For LIVE I have a billion and six FPS's, so a general combat game should be a nice change.
Sat 16/04/05 at 18:38
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Game wrote:
> Yeah 22nd, SR got the date wrong. Amazon and PLay have it down for the
> 22nd, and they're generally very accurate.

I wondered why it wasn't in SR's latest news article.

> How about those big fat beastards, though?!!! OMGLGFG!!(!)

The ones with rockets attached to their shoulders? They're huge, I shredded one through pure accident when I selected the chainsaw by mistake.

>
> Anyway, Jade Empire, looks good... Definitely and RPG to get non-RPG
> players into the genre.

Yep back on topic, I honestly thought it was out today, trusting SR, but atleast it gives me more time to look into the game.
Sat 16/04/05 at 14:08
Regular
Unreal stinks.

I'll be getting Jade Empire eventually, looks really good. I gotta play through Chaos Theory though and get a ton of time online in before I even consider a new game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.