GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"English_Bloke..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/02/04 at 17:10
"slightlyshortertagl"
Just thought I'd let you know...

You've inspired me to take out two years after Uni to be a policeman.

*nods*
Mon 01/03/04 at 19:56
Regular
"Bicycle"
Emperor Xerxes Q.C. wrote:
> MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Every neo-Marixst knows the police are a puppet of the powerful to
> keep themselves in power and to keep the poor from gaining power,
> English_Bloke. Isn't it obvious?
>
> Give it up Mojojojo. Communism is a spent force. Like feudalism, the
> wheel and democracy.

True.

Wasn't Mojojojo a monkey?
Mon 01/03/04 at 17:53
"Mimmargh!"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Every neo-Marixst knows the police are a puppet of the powerful to
> keep themselves in power and to keep the poor from gaining power,
> English_Bloke. Isn't it obvious?

Give it up Mojojojo. Communism is a spent force. Like feudalism, the wheel and democracy.
Mon 01/03/04 at 17:47
Regular
"Plate of glue"
English_Bloke wrote:
> MoJoJoJo wrote:
> They don't serve the public,
>
> Talk to the drunk girl last night that was found swimming in her own
> vomit.

Did you have to clear the vomit up?
Mon 01/03/04 at 14:47
Regular
"That's right!"
Every neo-Marixst knows the police are a puppet of the powerful to keep themselves in power and to keep the poor from gaining power, English_Bloke. Isn't it obvious?
Mon 01/03/04 at 14:42
"I love yo... lamp."
Well if you hadn't gotten her drunk in a failed attempt at getting some she wouldn't have thrown up now would she!
Mon 01/03/04 at 14:41
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
A HHAT, if you're seriously interested, you will need to get moving on your application at least half a year before you aim to join as it takes that long to get through the process.

Good luck with it and if you have any questions...keep them to yourself, or ask me, either way is good.
Mon 01/03/04 at 14:40
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> They don't serve the public,

Talk to the drunk girl last night that was found swimming in her own vomit that we gave a free ride home to her college and made sure she was with plenty of friends at her dorm to look after her.
Sun 29/02/04 at 19:53
Regular
"That's right!"
None at all. They don't serve the public, they just help keep the powerful in power.
Sun 29/02/04 at 19:46
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Other than the usual lot of people yelling at the police and calling them pigs and so on, do the police get much respect?
Sun 29/02/04 at 19:45
Regular
"That's right!"
I've been thinking of joining "The Filth" for years, since my mum was a bizzie. It's one of my backup plans, and I'd really like to do it some day.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.