GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just ordered a Led Zeppelin album but have no idea if it's any good:S"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/02/04 at 11:37
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Do any of you know if the Led Zeppelin album I ordered is any good? It's my first one and I haven't really heard any of their music before but I heard that them, Black Sabbath and AC/DC are among the greats of Rock music. I was told this album was good because it had:
>Stairway To Heaven
>Whole Lotta Love
and
>Heartbreaker
on it.

However I want to know if the other 23 tracks are any good although I got my Dad to pay and it's only £13.99 so I don't really care. Anyway the link is:

http://www.play.com/play247. asp?page=title&r=CD&title= 115913&p=34&c=&g=48
Tue 02/03/04 at 13:46
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Heh oh what does it explain baring in mind i didn't buy it but got it as a birthday present?
Tue 02/03/04 at 13:48
Regular
"Bicycle"
Yay happiness. But I have found a new height of music. J-Pop.

It's scary. Like clowns and feris wheels.

The perfect example, (this will make you laugh, I guarantee it!)

http://www.disasterlabs.com/index.php?sec=gn&mov=0208
Tue 02/03/04 at 13:50
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Cub!st wrote:
> Heh oh what does it explain baring in mind i didn't buy it but got it
> as a birthday present?

Well, you mention that you "love" it, so I'll say it explains a lot about you.

nahh, sorry. I'll not resort to trolling, just please, listen to Led Zep, then re-evaluate.
Tue 02/03/04 at 13:51
Regular
"Bicycle"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Cub!st wrote:
> Heh oh what does it explain baring in mind i didn't buy it but got
> it
> as a birthday present?
>
> Well, you mention that you "love" it, so I'll say it
> explains a lot about you.
>
> nahh, sorry. I'll not resort to trolling, just please, listen to Led
> Zep, then re-evaluate.

Was he meant to hate it?
Tue 02/03/04 at 13:55
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Can't someone love two things an equal amount? Take a mother and her two children for example.
Tue 02/03/04 at 13:58
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Cub!st wrote:
> Can't someone love two things an equal amount? Take a mother and her
> two children for example.

Only imagine one of those children being good and pure, and the other being, well, just plain wrong. Probably with a bong eye.
Tue 02/03/04 at 14:00
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
You're the one sending Justin the death threats aren't you?
Tue 02/03/04 at 14:02
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Cub!st wrote:
> You're the one sending Justin the death threats aren't you?

Bwhahahahaha.

:)
Tue 02/03/04 at 14:05
"I love yo... lamp."
I think most of you are too harsh on the Darkness. Ok, they are not as good as Zeppelin. Or a bunch of other classic rock bands.

But they play rock, they have made it popular again, hopefully with a good effect on the kids, making them listen to the real lords of rock.

Not only that, but they are a fun band. They have a funny attitude, they don't take them selves seriously (or maybe they do, which would be funnier still) and they put on a great live show.

And guitar solos. They have saved them.

Give them a chance. You never know, you may even like them one day.
Tue 02/03/04 at 16:39
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Don't start complaining about the Darkness, it just shows you don't get it. They're not a serious band, it's all rubbish. To make a serious complaint about them, ie that the music they make is bad, is ridiculous, really. Stating the obvious. I don't like their music either, in fact I don't think it can even be spoken about in those terms.

What I would get angry about though, is people who actually take them serious and believe that they really are a great band. Because they also miss the point.

Now to answer Cubist's earlier post that I see no one has looked at.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.