GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For all those needing help on your games"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/02/04 at 17:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
www.gamefaqs.com

That is all you need to know. They have walkthroughs and cheats and everything you need to give you an advantage in your games. In the rare event they do not have what you need then come and post here your troubles and see if anyone can help you.

Sorry but i'm just tired of seeing all these *i need a cheat/walkthrough* topics when there's plenty of places you can go get help from. I don't understand cheating in the first place, if you buy something isn't it more rewarding to complete the game with your own skill rather than just cheat your way through it?
Wed 03/03/04 at 15:00
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Darwock wrote:
the redesigned PS-Two

I've not heard of this! You got any details on this thing or is it just hearsay for the moment?
Wed 03/03/04 at 14:59
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Then SURELY you can afford a PS2, no?
Wed 03/03/04 at 14:54
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
ha ha
Wed 03/03/04 at 13:42
Regular
Alright smartar$e, don't have a go I'm only asking a question. And just for the record, I am a department manager for the country's most successful supermarket. So don't lecture me on business, mate. I probably wouldn't get out of bed for what you earn.
Wed 03/03/04 at 00:59
Regular
"what?"
moggy wrote:
> hello, I don't need games help but i'm a wee bit confused about the 3
> consoles. In 1995 my parents bought us the very first Playstation
> (the big grey monstrosity) we still have the games (and the broken
> console incidentally) but I'm interested in buying a new console. I
> can't afford a PS2, but its difficult to find reasonably priced ps1
> games. I know older games work on the new console, but my ultimate
> question is, would PS2 games work on an older console?
well that would really defeat the purpose of making a ps2, if ps2 games worked on the older consoles why make a new console when everybody would continue using the old one but buying new games, sony wouldn't sell any consoles thus losing out on money, not such a smart way to do business now is it. Do yourself a favour, with questions like that, don't start your own business, you'll run yourself into the ground in 6 months easily.
Tue 02/03/04 at 15:39
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
There is a PS2 price drop on the cards... WH Smiths were selling them at £99 recently and when the redesigned PS-Two comes out, it'll probably go cheaper still.
Tue 02/03/04 at 14:45
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Nope, PS2 games will only work on the PS2 (and future PlayStation consoles like the PS3). PSOne only plays PSOne games (and music CDs).
Tue 02/03/04 at 12:18
Regular
hello, I don't need games help but i'm a wee bit confused about the 3 consoles. In 1995 my parents bought us the very first Playstation (the big grey monstrosity) we still have the games (and the broken console incidentally) but I'm interested in buying a new console. I can't afford a PS2, but its difficult to find reasonably priced ps1 games. I know older games work on the new console, but my ultimate question is, would PS2 games work on an older console?
Sun 29/02/04 at 19:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Geez.......read the post again and then another time just so it sinks in.

This is not a topic where i help you with games, infact it is the opposite trying to discourage these sorts of posts. It is a desperate bid to make people get up off their butts and go search for the things they want themselves instead of clogging this forum up with *i need help on.....* topics. Go to gamefaqs they will have what you need.
Sun 29/02/04 at 19:10
Regular
"Brownie"
Help, we are new to the PS2 world. My son and I are stuck in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets game. We are on top of one of the bookshelves in the restricted section of the library and cannot jump across to the Balcony. We have tried diffindo to kingdom come but cannot understand what is required of us. Any very basic guidance would be appreciated as we are very inexperienced. Thanks !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.