GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For all those needing help on your games"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/02/04 at 17:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
www.gamefaqs.com

That is all you need to know. They have walkthroughs and cheats and everything you need to give you an advantage in your games. In the rare event they do not have what you need then come and post here your troubles and see if anyone can help you.

Sorry but i'm just tired of seeing all these *i need a cheat/walkthrough* topics when there's plenty of places you can go get help from. I don't understand cheating in the first place, if you buy something isn't it more rewarding to complete the game with your own skill rather than just cheat your way through it?
Thu 04/03/04 at 12:07
Regular
Thanks guys, thanks a LOT. You all make my A levels seem SO worth doing, and my management course. I was a fishmonger, and you don't get much dirtier than that. I've stacked shelves, I've sliced bread, I've cooked in the staff restaurant. Before that I worked my ass off at McDonalds, whilst travelling 20 miles each way on a 50cc moped. And on top of that I'm a sergeant in the TA. A very worthwhile and rewarding way to spend what little spare time I have. Ok I didn't see Iraq, but I still help the fire service, helped dig trenches for the foot and mouth crisis etc.

Oh and by the way, I think you'll find the term you are pertaining to is DEfensive, not OFFensive.
Thu 04/03/04 at 11:43
With questions like that though, should she be departmental manager???

And besides, from the current state of things it doesn't take much to be one; I know a few people who, after working their way up as a shelf stacker, took a fast track internal management course and found themselves as "managers". Hey, you don't even need a degree - or even A Levels come to think of it!!!

Tryst me, a few years down the line and she'll be p!ssed bored. Management is only worthwhile (in my opinion anyway) if you've experienced the lower rungs of the ladder, so to speak - and I don't meant checkout operator, but hard work for crap pay, even though the job requires a lot of skill.

When you finally get to management, then it would have all seemed worthwhile. But being a manager of your local ASDA is nothing to shout about; sure, you should be proud, but it's just a normal job.
Thu 04/03/04 at 11:36
Regular
Reminds me of Nomino...
Thu 04/03/04 at 11:32
Regular
"accidental superher"
true phuzzy but she did ask a ridiculous question...and then when someone pointed out the silliness she went for the "i'm a department manager blah blah blah" and got all offensive -which frankly is unnecessary.
Thu 04/03/04 at 10:22
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Jeez, we get a newbie who might just have learnt to use paragraphs and caps in time and you go and moan at her. She asks a question because the topic title is 'games help'. The general assumption is that you mean to help people in games, not get all sarcastic and blah gamefaqs.com blah.

It's a great site, yeah, but if someone can help someone else here, why bother? Plus most of the walkthroughs are vast and difficult to nagivigate (even with content codes) especially for such a specific query.

As for friggin' jobs, who cares? She's a manager, your something or other (I don't even know). Does it really matter? And just because you earn doesn't mean you can squander £150 on a games console.

I'm not picking a fight, but when we have vast numbers of JATs joining and being pains, I don't think it's fair to then just basically put off a nwebie who asked an innocent question based on a ironic topic title.
Thu 04/03/04 at 09:56
Regular
and i'm very happy in my job, I am soon going to Germany to spend a year learning about corporate buying, which should lead to a well deserved promotion. You see, unlike you saddo's I have a life, other than Final Fantasy, and I only require a playstation to let off a little steam in the evenings, not to rule my life. You don't even know me, and yet you have a go at me just cos I asked an innocent question. I was only asking. Do yourselves a favour: do something constructive today, like call your mum and tell her you love her, or put some money into a charity box. You'll soon see there is more to life than picking on people who don't know about the same stuff that you do.
Thankyou for your time, and goodbye

Miss Morgan Collinge,
Shropshire,
England
Thu 04/03/04 at 09:50
Regular
close, delicatessen, fishmongery, and hot delicatessen
Thu 04/03/04 at 09:50
Regular
well i do have a mortgage to pay, phone bill, car to run... in the REAL world there is not a lot of expendable income floating around
Wed 03/03/04 at 19:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
moggy wrote:
>So don't lecture me on business, mate. I
> probably wouldn't get out of bed for what you earn.

lol please i could earn more money in one day in my old door to door salesman job than you would earn in a week. You aren't a manager of someone like Microsoft now hush up with your dumb little questions and trying to act all better than everyone else because to do that you damn sure need a better job.......... and some common sense wouldn't go amiss either.
Wed 03/03/04 at 15:52
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
moggy wrote:
> Alright smartar$e, don't have a go I'm only asking a question. And
> just for the record, I am a department manager for the country's most
> successful supermarket.

What, like, "Bread department"?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.