GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For all those needing help on your games"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/02/04 at 17:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
www.gamefaqs.com

That is all you need to know. They have walkthroughs and cheats and everything you need to give you an advantage in your games. In the rare event they do not have what you need then come and post here your troubles and see if anyone can help you.

Sorry but i'm just tired of seeing all these *i need a cheat/walkthrough* topics when there's plenty of places you can go get help from. I don't understand cheating in the first place, if you buy something isn't it more rewarding to complete the game with your own skill rather than just cheat your way through it?
Tue 06/07/04 at 08:02
Regular
"youngest regular"
moggy wrote:
> and i'm very happy in my job, I am soon going to Germany to spend a
> year learning about corporate buying, which should lead to a well
> deserved promotion. You see, unlike you saddo's I have a life, other
> than Final Fantasy, and I only require a playstation to let off a
> little steam in the evenings, not to rule my life. You don't even
> know me, and yet you have a go at me just cos I asked an innocent
> question. I was only asking. Do yourselves a favour: do something
> constructive today, like call your mum and tell her you love her, or
> put some money into a charity box. You'll soon see there is more to
> life than picking on people who don't know about the same stuff that
> you do.
> Thankyou for your time, and goodbye

while ur at it why not tell us ur life story
Tue 06/07/04 at 07:58
Regular
"youngest regular"
although there are a few games that u get cheats and u have to work to get the cheat done.like ffx.
Mon 05/07/04 at 16:17
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Bumps up.
Sat 06/03/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
moggy wrote:
I've stacked shelves, I've sliced bread,

You don't get much tougher than that, do you? ;)
Sat 06/03/04 at 21:41
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
moggy wrote:
> I've stacked shelves, I've sliced bread, I've cooked in the staff restaurant.

Oh, the hardships.
Fri 05/03/04 at 06:58
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Icarus wrote:
> Or you could just ask her where the best position is for a sniper
> opposite an old people's home is.

You just get a squad of heavily armed troops to follow the meals on wheels wagon up the street and then burst in guns blazing when the front door opens. Everyone knows that.

Tip: Watch out for those zimmer frames. Get your HK5-SD silencer hooked up in one of those puppies and you're in a world of hurt.

Or you could do a moggy and just wade in there flailing a fresh salmon around your head. Same result.

P.S. Cheers moggy, you just reminded me in one of your earlier posts that Mother's Day approacheth. (Remembers to tell his mum he loves her).
Fri 05/03/04 at 03:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Icarus wrote:
> Ssshh, she's in the Army (territorial), if you're not careful she can
> take you down with just one hand.
>
> Or you could just ask her where the best position is for a sniper
> opposite an old people's home is.

Or could just ask her how much for a tin of beans :-D
Thu 04/03/04 at 22:12
Ssshh, she's in the Army (territorial), if you're not careful she can take you down with just one hand.

Or you could just ask her where the best position is for a sniper opposite an old people's home is.
Thu 04/03/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
As beanz said that is why we jumped all over here. If she starts being rude and calls people names while also thinking she's the best damn thing since sliced bread just because she has a job (by the way i used to earn around 650 quid on a good week in my old job, how much did you earn miss high and mighty??) then of course she'll get that type of reaction. You talk to people like rubbish they'll talk back to you like that.
Thu 04/03/04 at 12:59
Regular
"accidental superher"
moggy wrote:
> Alright smartar$e, don't have a go I'm only asking a question. And
> just for the record, I am a department manager for the country's most
> successful supermarket. So don't lecture me on business, mate. I
> probably wouldn't get out of bed for what you earn.

and that's not being offensive? it's unnecessary to start slagging others off and act as though you're on higher ground just because you in the working world. if someone is rude to you (and i don't agree with them being rude to you either) there is no need to stoop to those levels or churn out your whole work history to try and impress. just step back and back away from the argument -you'll just get more annoyed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.