GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do any of you have a Mom like Stacy's Mom?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/02/04 at 15:08
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
If so can I come for a sleep over? I'll be good
Wed 25/02/04 at 20:20
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Edgy wrote:
> Again, that's pathetic trash.

If you even knew me you'd know that when I knock people I RARELY ever mean it. I just say it in a sort of playful or joking way but on the forums everyone always takes it seriously like I have seriously offended someone who I actually don't give a monkey about. When they reply though I always take it seriously though and then I do knock them seriously. Buh a bit hypocrtical but whatever.
Wed 25/02/04 at 20:20
Regular
"Teal'c"
Stacey’s okay. Her mum looks like my deformed grandfather.
Wed 25/02/04 at 20:18
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Cub!st wrote:
> excessive posts with no real value or meaning.

Describes me to a very big T really.
Wed 25/02/04 at 20:16
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
A fould tinned meat product of sorts or excessive posts with no real value or meaning.
Wed 25/02/04 at 20:16
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> So much spam complaining about spam...what is spam?

S tupid
P ointless
A nnoying
M essages.
Wed 25/02/04 at 20:15
Regular
Sure, I want to read funny topics and so on, but you took this one too seriously, attempting insults on people because they disagreed with something you said.

Again, that's pathetic trash.
Wed 25/02/04 at 20:14
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
So much spam complaining about spam...what is spam?
Wed 25/02/04 at 20:14
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Agreed to a certain extent. The day everyone conforms though 100% of the time and is 100% comitted to setting a good example to others to resotre order and meaning to the forums though is a sad day. Loosen up, I know there's a lot of spam on here right now but you just have to go with the flow and naturally things will sort themselves out. They always do, and that doesn't mean that maybe a week later a regular wont turn around and do a spam topic at total random. You just have to live with it though. One every now and again aint bad.
Wed 25/02/04 at 20:10
Regular
Here's some perspective:

I see Noob's spamming on forums all the time. That can't be helped. But the regulars here can atleast try to set an example in order to lessen the amount of spam on the forums.

Agreed?
Wed 25/02/04 at 20:09
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Maverick42 wrote:
> It's spelt "mum" by the way.

Yeh but the band's American so the song is called Stacy's Mom. I tried searching for Stacy's Mum to begin with but couldn't find it anywhere until I noticed the error of my ways.

> And who's really going to tell you if they think their mother is hot?

I wasn't expecting anyone to really, I was just doing it for a bit of fun as I don't see many other topics out here of greater value.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.