GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Users you miss"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/11/06 at 10:46
Regular
Unfortunately with all communities as time goes on people come and go. There's a good few people that I enjoyed talking to and reading thier posts on SR who I don't see anymore.

Notorious Biggles - An old WLT poster, he was very helpful and I'm glad he became a notable before SR went down. He use to try and encourage people to take part in that FAD, using your computer to crunch numbers (are PS3s going to be able to do that?). I never did get to find out his name, all I knew was his middle name was Kenneth :) heh. He was cool because he was a pilot!

Totoro/Bejam - A fellow anime/ghibli fan, he won a lot of GADs and made lost of good posts. Unfortunately didn't get to know him more than that.

Lindgren - A lovely girl you might have seen in the WLT. Unfortunately always having health problems. I hope things are going better for her now.

Other people I miss are Icarus, Rosalind, Mystique and Ian's Lucy :)
Thu 30/11/06 at 19:16
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
People just need to cut each other some slack.

Following on from a thread Borat posted in ID online friendships are different to real life ones and should be treated as such.

What makes it more complicated is some people on here have "face to face" friendships as well as their online ones but the ingnore button is a great weapon in cooling the arguments.
Thu 30/11/06 at 18:42
Regular
That's a bit harsh ... there have been a few arguments and what not, and I certainly wasn't happy my comments got posted, but she contributed to this forum more than most on here ...
Thu 30/11/06 at 18:29
Regular
Chaos wrote:
> She's left? When did Sera go

Who cares. All she seems to be doing these days is stirring up trouble.
Thu 30/11/06 at 18:12
Regular
Yesterday ...

Nin seems to have gone as well ... wish they'd both just come back ... :(
Thu 30/11/06 at 17:50
Regular
"Mooching around"
She's left? When did Sera go?
Thu 30/11/06 at 16:25
Regular
Who ... Sunflower? She pretty much has as far as I can see ...
Thu 30/11/06 at 14:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Bullett wrote:
> Yeah she shouldn't have left - somebody else should have gone
> instead :(
Thu 30/11/06 at 14:11
Regular
Yeah she shouldn't have left - somebody else should have gone instead :(
Thu 30/11/06 at 14:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Seraphim :(
Mon 20/11/06 at 16:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
:D

Innovative :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.